obama outhouse

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by kush70, Jun 20, 2012.

1. #1 kush70, Jun 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2012
    some folks are REAL FUCKING PUSSY BITCHES ! oh its offensive , its this its that...

FUCK YOU CUNTS ! NOT EVERYONE BUYS INTO OBAMAS BULLSHIT COMMUNIST AGENDA !

its a goddamn outhouse made by someone who doesnt like obama so fucking what -

you assholes have no room to bitch ... you spent years ragging on the Bush Father n Son..

save your fucking whining for sunday chucrch.. nobody else wants to hear it !

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKWaN76w45s[/ame]

2. They're still clinging to the birth certificate?

3. "So many ignorant and pointless threads here by kids"

Don't start crying or anything, man.

'communist agenda' LOL

4. Sounds like someone pissed in your Cheerios.

5. You don't even know what "communism" even is. Sigh, why can't high school be year round?

6. lol wow such wonderful comments from people who don't even know me

nice..........

must be obama lovers....... sorry to hear that

7. wow who stole your loll pop

anyways, why are you so upset?

8. guess i forgot to ask how you masturbate or if you wipe your ass after you shit ,

or any one of the stupid fucking posts that kids have posted here...

and I get shit lol wow now thats rich....

try again...

9. #9 OneLove22, Jun 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2012
    Maybe you should try the politics section? :confused:

Also, you did post a shit pic next to your thread about an outhouse. What did you expect?

:laughing:

10. I still don't understand what made you so angry? Is it people who support the Commander-in-Chief, or is it the posts that apparently make your life a living hell?

11. exactly what I'm saying, i think this thread would go a lot better if i knew or other people knew why he was upset? is he mad about the out house? or how the guy has to get rid of the out house?

12. He was just expressing his first amendment, and everyone made a big deal out of it.

13. So are you raging about anyone that supports Obama or just the people who were upset about the outhouse?
    Even the Montana Republican officials thought it should go. :smoke:

14. This. He had every right to do that.

Goes along the lines of the old quote, i may not agree with what you say, but i'll defend you to the death to say it.

Dont let go of your first amendment American's, and silencing your enemies does exactly that.

15. I'm part of this 'everyone' group an never heard of it...and I'm really into politics, at least that's what I'm told...hold on, nice lady in white dress has my meds...*gulp*... now where was I...:p

16. Anyone actually bothered by this needs to second guess their believes. Does it matter? No, it doesn't. Anyone who can get bothered by this, needs to stop and think for a second.

17. It could have been the number and placement of the bullet holes that deemed it inappropriate?!? :smoke:

18. That guy could actually get involved in politics instead of wasting his time making that stupid shit.

19. Obamas commited two acts of treason.Look at the executive orders he has signed in.He was born in another country.He ate a fucking dog for christs sake.

This man...................

Calm down friend.You sound like a raging lunatic.

20. Yeah Obama was born in Kenya despite his birth certificate being published and his doctor coming out and saying that he was indeed born in motherfucking Honolulu.