Obama looks like Satan

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Michael, Mar 20, 2013.

1. [​IMG]
    Satan in The Bible, from the History Channel

Obama definitely looks like Satan. :laughing:

2. I initially thought this was some religious hoopla about how Obama is the antichrist and blah blah blah but that my fellow stoner is freakin' hilarious :D

3. Obama looks like Drake

4. People wore machine-sewn garbs back then?

So much for "History".. :laughing:

5. Honestly, I would not be the least bit surprised if this was an intentional move on the part of the producers to pander to the Tea Party fuckwits.

6. you dont honestly expect them to make a bunch of clothes for all the actors and extras how they would have back then do you?

7. hahahaha dude forreal

8. Satan has a hellava seamstress....

9. They say its a coincidence, don't believe it for a second

10. obama works for satan

11. Truuuuuuuu haha

12. Wall Street?

13. My mom was crazy about that series when it came on. I watched it with her, and as a pagan with open views on different religions, it was pretty good. Interesting to say the least.

As for this little thing, I didn't see this episode and my mom never said anything about it (and she loves Obama and the bible so she would have something to say.)

14. The most amazing thing about this series....the fact that they advertise "a new novel based on the popular tv series."

Isn't there already a novel called "The Bible" that this tv series is based off of?

I've got a few novels myself coming out based on popular movies. "Jurassic Park" and "The Lord of the Rings" will be out soon.

15. he doesn't have a birth certificate

16. Either your joking or a retard..