Obama Legalizing Marijuana in his 2nd term?

Discussion in 'General' started by Makaveli 2 Dawn, Nov 4, 2012.

1. I don't like either of them, and frankly I could care less about politics, but if President Obama is re-elected do you guys think he might legalize it because its his last term and he won't care about bad publicity?

That would be pretty sweet

2. And a legacy left that speaks to the liberals of the world.

3. It would be Congress that legalizes it, and I don't see it happening that way

I think the way marijuana eventually becomes legal is state-by-state and with varying degrees of legality

Some states may take longer to decriminalize or legalize or they may never do it at all, but I think in the next thirty years we'll see maybe 50% of states with something in place

Maybe it's a bleak outlook to some, but I just don't see the entire U.S. legalizing marijuana in one fell swoop

4. I'm sure that there's a bunch of work going on now, behind the scenes, on how to get it out for sale legally, with the appropriate infrastructure in place to manage the social liability of its legalization.... OR/AND the drug companies are doing what they can to derail the legalization process unless they can get a piece of the action because of how many prescription drugs will be rendered useless as soon as weed is a widespread prescription....

It will eventually legalized, but I'm sure that the studies regarding all of the loose ends are still underway.

5. Fool me once, shame on you,

Fool me twice, shame on me.

6. [quote name='"PeruvianDank"']Fool me once, shame on you,

Fool me twice, shame on me.[/quote]

This blade speaks wise words

7. Anyone who thinks he would need to gets his head out of his ass. Obama has raided more dispenaries than bush.

8. Besides he said he doesn't support drug legalization. Guess we have another shitty 4 years to live with.

9. He never will. He's just another ass backwards, two-faced, liar. He is hardly any different than Romney. They both serve the same masters, big government and Wall Street.

10. Maybe the president of 2028 will legalize it.

11. Nah. Executive Order 00420 will increase penalties for dispensaries.

12. Obama doesn't even support legalization of marijuana. He supports medical marijuana.

13. He doesnt support medical marijuana either, you ignorant stoners piss me off. Please take the time to educate yourselves.

14. I think he will care about what the public thinks, as he can still be impeached if he fucks up enough. That would be pretty awesome if he did, but seems unlikely. There's so much you'd have to deal with to do that.

15. i believe he has much more sinister plans for his second term.

16. No, he won't legalize or push for it. He's the same as the corporate pole smoker before him.

If Americans weren't so politically ignorant, and actually voted outside the rigged 2-party system, the Federal War on Drugs would have been gone a long time ago.

Ignorance is pervasive in the land of ignorance though :smoking:

17. #17 TheTokinPanda, Nov 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2012

18. #18 twitchydude420, Nov 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2012
    - The government probably just wont compensate people.

- They could require a liscense to grow, like how you need a liscense to makes alcohol. There are ways to contain the smell.

- They would have an age limit like alcohol. Studies show that the majority of teens already have easier access to weed than alcohol.

- This hasnt been an issue when theyve changed anyone other laws.

19. Definitely not. No president will ever push for the legalization of marijuana or medical marijuana or any form of marijuana that people enjoy, because they're all a bunch of walking talking puppets for those bastards that make millions behind the scenes. Go guerilla or get a card, that's the only options I see for my lifetime.

20. Do you have any idea how our political system works? Obama doesn't have the authority to legalize marijuana, so the question is irrelevant.