Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Obama Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by highasfuck1989, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Any of you had it? What is the high like and what are your opinions of this particular strain?

2. I thought it was about as good as the Purple candy super dandy incredibly handy super mega kush i had this once time

3. once you go black you never go back

4. I'm thinking about getting some Ice and Obama Kush, but not totally sure. They also have Purple God Bud and OG Caramel Kush , but I have no idea what to get. https://www.mmjmenu.com/highway99

5. From experience I have smoked both very recently. The Obama kush I had was purple in color with traces of green. very frosty and light buds. Ice was waaaay more frosty at my Collective but the Obama is an Indica dom. while Ice being a sativa dom Hybrid

6. On the page I posted it said the Ice is a 50/50, though I've never had it so I'm not sure. I definitely prefer Indica over Sativa as a personal preference though. That Sour Grape Ape looks good.

7. I would say it's pretty decent. A lot of people will disagree with me, but I preferred George Kush way more. :p

8. How does it compare to Bubba Kush?

9. he's trollin ya lol. The website your looking the stats up for the strains are probably right for their pehnotypes but everything I get at my collective is Green Leaf Labs tested for thc/cbd/cbn mold, mites etc.

10. ahhh man Bubba Kush is a classic flavor so yyou can't really compare. Obama kush has that deep what I like to call "Purple Taste" the buds are grown purple (Not just because of climate drop or lack of chlorophyll) It tastes like grape artificial taste but organic weed flavor combined. Obama Kush is a great Indica

11. What's the high like?

12. I wasn't trolling anyone. It was a joke.

13. Thus the act of trolling... Joking=trolling lol

14. well,Very uplifting with munchies that set in towards the peak, I actually ground some up in my 3 chamber grinder and it had purple keif lololol. it is an indica so its a sleepy time bud

15. its bomb shit man. i got an oz of it when i lived back in cali, one the best ozs i've ever had.

its got a musky smell to it, and it tastes a bit heavy compared to other strains of kush.

very sativa dominant high, which is my all time favorite.

16. Ahh, I see the problem. My definition of trolling is any behavior meant to intentionally upset for a response.

17. *Face palm*

18. I bought an eighth of it

19. An 8th for 8 years. Very nice move sir.