Obama haults deportation of young illegal immigrants

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mairuzu, Jun 15, 2012.

1. I actually saw an obama bumper sticker the other day "Hispanics for Obama" wtf

I'm hispanic and that shit is dumb af

2. It's not really doing much, the article says it pertains to people that are under 30 and came to the states when they were under 16.

3. #4 Pale Blue Dot, Jun 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2012
    Nah, looks like he's only doing this for people with squeaky clean records. Busted for marijuana possession at age 17? Deportation! Came here at 25 to try to find work and get your family out of poverty? Deportation!

It's painfully obvious that he's pandering, like you said ... He'll continue to try to cast a "liberal" image until November to satiate the liberals who are becoming disillusioned with the establishment ...

4. good move Obama..

these lawn aren't gonna mow themselves.

5. With todays technology, Idk

6. Good way to secure the hispanic vote, which is a big portion.

7. technically its his alleged platorm-ish, party line stuff. He's just playin the game. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

He's still a douchebag though.

8. Yeah typical dem pandering. Apparently some kids in oakland ( I think ) were protesting to let this happen.

9. I don't fucking understand why people who illegally stay here can get away with this.
    There are MANY people from Mexico who have applied and gotten in as well as the MANY people who are waiting in line to become approved.

Illegal immigrants come because they're selfish, sure intentions can be good and for the wellbeing of that person and their family but they just don't respect the people who have come to this nation by waiting their turn.

Hell, if I went to Mexico without any documentation, they'd throw me in prison and wouldn't think twice.

10. I think of it as an airballon trying to escape a flood. The more people try to get inside the balloon the faster it will sink

11. Despite the fact that it is an election year, he still has to do Presidential type stuff.
    This has been a want to do for a long time. He has stated that he would take action on items within his power, should Congress sit on their asses.

They are and he did. Simple as that. ;) :smoke:

Edited to add. What's up with the new troll?

12. But this will probably end up in the Supreme Court where it won't stand, right? I'm no political guru, but isn't it unconstitutional for the president to bypass Congress like this?

13. [​IMG]

You mean this Supreme Court? Corporations want the cheap labor (drives down wages) and its always a plus that the illegals will probably vote democrat and support a bigger welfare state.

14. [quote name='"Adubya"']good move Obama..

these lawn aren't gonna mow themselves.[/quote]

Cause you're too lazy to do it and probably don't know how to start a lawn mower ..... Your parents give you allowance with no chores ....

15. [quote name='"Shipwreck"']I don't fucking understand why people who illegally stay here can get away with this.
    There are MANY people from Mexico who have applied and gotten in as well as the MANY people who are waiting in line to become approved.

Illegal immigrants come because they're selfish, sure intentions can be good and for the wellbeing of that person and their family but they just don't respect the people who have come to this nation by waiting their turn.

Hell, if I went to Mexico without any documentation, they'd throw me in prison and wouldn't think twice.[/quote]

Some people can't wait 7 years to come work here the need money for their families now .....

Don't say anything .... Mexico is poor jobs pay $10 a day ..... I would like to see how you would survive if you were to wake up in mexico tomorrow ......

There's not many places you can go fill out applications

16. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJk3gMZZLWg]Obama grants differed action process (amnesty) to potential voters - YouTube[/ame]

17. But what about Obama simply brushing past Congress? That's unconstitutional, right?

18. [quote name='"Adubya"']good move Obama..

these lawn aren't gonna mow themselves.[/quote]

They do a half assed job, we need Americans mowing our lawns.