Obama given until summer 2010 to confirm existence of aliens

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by hibodharma, Mar 30, 2010.

1. You guys might find this interesting - copied from my original thread
    Stumbled upon this last night - the Disclosure Project

Basically these ex military/nasa/cia/etc. workers are giving Obama until summer of this year to tell the truth about extraterrestrials- if not, they will go to another country (perhaps Canada?) to release the information..all of them are willing to testify in front of congress.

The Disclosure Project

On Wednesday, May 9th, 2001, over twenty military, intelligence, government, corporate and scientific witnesses came forward at the National Press Club in Washington, DC to establish the reality of UFOs or extraterrestrial vehicles, extraterrestrial life forms, and resulting advanced energy and propulsion technologies. The weight of this first-hand testimony, along with supporting government documentation and other evidence, will establish without any doubt the reality of these phenomena.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk]YouTube - U.F.O DISCLOSURE PROJECT -FULL VERSION[/ame]

2. Why have they waited this long to release the 'information'? :confused:

3. These guys have been doling out these threats to the government for years now. Every time their deadline passes, they simply make a new one. I was really in to the disclosure project as a kid, but have come to see it as mostly a fraud.

Even so, lets hope I'm wrong!

4. Yes Dr. Greer doesn't seem the most credible of sources, but I was impressed with the testimony of the other ex-employees of various branches of US intelligence/government.

What's strange is the death of that NASA guy who had information on how the anti-gravity worked, or something along those lines, and the week he was to meet with Greer, he was found dead in a river..reeks of coverup. This has been hush hush since the 50's, I'd like to see the truth in my lifetime

5. I'm more interested in the British hacker who broke in to NASA computers and saw pictures of what he called "man made UFOs" and documents that talked about "ship to ship transfers" and "non-terrestrial officers". The US had been trying to put him away ever since. It sounds like we have a real stargate program! ;)

Bob Lazar is interesting to, but something about him doesn't sit right with me.

6. I refuse to believe that aliens who have the technology to fly in space come to Earth, and play 'hard to get'. I never really fell for the whole alien thing, it doesn't make much sense. It sounds more like wishful thinking if you ask me.

7. Why doesn't it make sense? We're pretty primitive when it comes to space travel and even we're landing our UFOs on other planets. For all we know aliens have been here since before we evolved, or maybe they even put us here. Any aliens species that old would be pretty damn advanced. Who knows what modes of travel are possible. As vast as the universe is, I find it pretty close minded to think its fantasy that aliens could be here.

Well, yeah. Its part of what makes us human beings. Its what drives us always push the next frontier. Its all basically about meeting other intelligent people/beings.

Personally, I think we are the aliens. My guess is that human beings are quite a bit older than we realize today. Maybe we even used to be more advanced. The dark ages is proof that civilization can de-evolve.

8. My guess is that it is timed with 2012.

Psychological operations have to be carefully planned and implemented.

Especially when you wish to dupe everyone on the planet.

[​IMG]

9. Perfectly put, I can't imagine aliens traveling in their fantastically advanced ships to our tiny, tiny little corner of the galaxy... then perform a few vague little deeds once every few years (abductions and whatever else) but otherwise remaining out of sight.

It all sounds too idealistic, these popular conceptions of aliens. They fly in ships, they have arms, legs, heads and other humanoid features, they do things (abductions and such) in the name of 'science' or something else we reconcile with human pursuit - and that's the whole problem, aliens are FAR too human for something that undoubtedly evolved in conditions VERY different to the ones we evolved in. For this reason, I dismiss fairly well all reports of 'aliens'. especially 'greys' or whatever.

10. Fuck the aliens, just give us the tech! This chair should be floating right now.:mad:

11. Yes, if advanced aliens (capable of efficient space travel) learned of our existence, they'd probably just ignore us. :rolleyes:

Did you watch the documentary?

12. if they came out with the truth their dead :D govermant would cover it up and most likely asassinate the people are talkin:)

13. Because it's all part of the 'plan.'

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfmkRi_tr9c]YouTube - The Dark Knight - Hospital Scene (Two-Face and Joker) HQ[/ame]

14. I believe they're aliens and I also believe the government knows about them. Imagine what one could do with recovered aliens technology if not morally inclined and wanted to maintain dominance. As for why the aliens would come here to visit us, well I don't think they do really. I don't go out of my way to study and watch an ant, but sometimes our paths cross.

15. Your very first clue should be that when people report what alien contacts have communicated to them they routinely report that aliens are interested in politics and religion.

In fact the aliens seem to be telling abductees basically the same messages as the ascended masters that people are channeling.

Sure smells fishy to me.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08C1LQ6X818"][​IMG][/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lC6ZZ4ALLk]YouTube - The Coming Strong Delusion: UFOs & Aliens pt.7/9[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJXNqhsXbBQ]YouTube - Crowely Parsons NASA Occult Connection (Short Clip)[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TjwB0_I-DQ]YouTube - Abductees (Alien Abduction Interviews)[/ame]

16. I'll believe it when I see it.

I forgot who said it... but it remains true;

"The plural of anecdote is not evidence."

17. Yet, thats exactly what we primitive humans already do. Why is it so hard to beleive?

18. I hate to break it to you but they are not real.

They are craft originally developed by the NAZI's and came here after the war.

They use vortex implosion technology to create their own gravitational field.

They are not useful as a military weapon but quite effective for convincing people that we are being visited by aliens.

I'm going to be pretty disappointed when people everywhere fall for this.

NAZI UFOs TRUTH or MYTH

[​IMG]
    For wartime security reasons the name was shortened to Haunebu in
    1939 and was briefly designated RFZ-5 along with Vril‘s machines once
    the Hauneburg site was abandoned in favor of the more suitable Vril
    Arado Brandenburg aircraft testing grounds.

And now they are shaped like triangles, or pyramids. :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

FOXNews.com - Ohio Man Claims to Have Captured Evidence of UFOs

19. Like I said I believe they are real, just like you believe they are a government deception. To say that I'm flat out wrong is a bit authoritative their maxrule. :smoking::p

20. Well, it's not hard to 'learn of our existence', we dominate this planet. I don't see how they COULD ignore us, we'd probably get in their way...

Watching now, seems somewhat bullshitty to me. The notion that their technology can 'solve global warming, the energy crisis and all the challenges the environment faces' positively reeks of bullshit :D I'ma keep watching though, something interesting is bound to crop up.

I don't actually understand what you're trying to say. I said 'I can't imagine they'd come here from so far away to turn a few tricks once in a while, nothing more' etc - how is this 'what we primitive humans already do?' As I say, I think we have a communication breakdown here... :smoking: