Obama 'Drones' at it again. "Demand a plan".

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mairuzu, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Lol I dont get it.

Obama won the frigin peace prize?

2. Are you trolling, or did you seriously not know that? He got it his first year in office.

3. Seriously? No I didn't.

Are they just handing out peace prizes now?

4. Yes unfortunately.

5. Obama is the savior remember

6. #66 buddahcat, Dec 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2012
    The Saviour is black? Lol. Jk
    Just as well. I wouldn't expect a white Saviour :p Also jk.

The Saviour is neo

7. They gave it to the European Union too. I didn't know they could award it to an entity. That's just as stupid as giving it to O-bomb-ya.

8. Sorry. I thought it was common knowledge. Especially on this board. It's brought up all the time. There's like 50 different memes in the political meme thread.

9. Hahaha. Musta missed all 50. I just recently picked up the app for my phone and registered. And. No time for 9gag anymore. It just isn't as funny anymore.

10. I believe The Noble Peace Prize was awarded to him early in his first year in office.
    But the real icing on the cake is, it was awarding to him based not on what he did but on what he said he was going to do.
    If you put that scenario in a novel it would be laughed off the best seller list as being totally unbelievable.
    You just can't make this shit up:D

11. Well. It must have been a verrrry slow year for peace makers if they were beaten by a speech apparently. Lol. Or it had always been rigged.

What did he promise? I'm even more curious now.