Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Obama 'Drones' at it again. "Demand a plan".

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mairuzu, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Really sick of seeing these celebrity sell outs.

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=64G5FfG2Xpg[/ame]

2. I totally thought this topic was going to about about something else lol

The only person I had respect for in that video was Carmelo Anthony, I still do though.

All the rest of them, screw them.

I wouldn't be surprised if they all lived in gated communities and their kids were in protected private schools. It's never going to be their kids who get harmed.

3. The guy who plays Ron Swanson? So disappointing, hasn't learned anything from his character apparently?

I wonder how many of them have body guards?

4. #4 Lenny., Dec 22, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2012
    Anthony is an NBA player for the NY Knicks.

I don't know who the guy that plays Ron Swanson is. I don't watch the show, I'm more of an Office person.

Regardless I am sure they are all very well protected at all times, as well as their children.

5. propaganda is legal now guys. remember?

6. "HOW MANY MORE?!" "HOW MANY MORE?!"

All of them can shut the fuck up. i hate when people try to use celebs to influence the public because of their status. But thats america for you....if you want your product to sell, get a celebrity to endorse it. In this case, if you want your point of view to be picked up on by others, have it come out of a celebrities mouth.

7. That damn thing gave me an eye twitch.

I remember a time when eloquence counted for something in a message.

Too bad Dr. Martin Luther King can't do something more to bring home the point. (ouch)

It'd be nice if we had JFK to say a few words on the topic, too.:(

Repeat times ten, happy again...

8. #8 tflga, Dec 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2012
    So annoying. but, at least they're not like

"obama, its time to look at gun control"

"gun control, gun control"

9. obama's celebrity supporters are the worst,or at least the rappers who support him

"lets make a million songs about obama and specificly point out the fact that he is black,and he is the president".meanwhile,they havent got a clue like 95 percent of people what his policys are and its funny how they always consider him black but they dont relize he isnt even fully black

10. So we got:

Jamie Foxx
    Beyonce
    Jessica Alba
    Will Ferrell
    Sarah Silverman
    Aziz Ansari
    John Legend
    Olivia Munn
    Ellen Degeneres
    Carmelo Anthony
    Nick Offerman
    Selena Gomez
    Chris Rock
    Cameron Diaz
    Zooey Deschannel
    Jennifer Aniston
    Conan O'Brien

who are the others? I'm not really good with celeb names. But I'm boycotting all these people.

This was me for the whole video:
    [​IMG]

11. how does one boycott a person?

12. Boycotting all their entertainment ventures, I mean. Not going to their movies, not watching their shows, etc.

13. oh. well none of them other than Anthony contributes anything of value so Im already boycotting them and not knowing it

14. Nick offerman's character on Parks and Recreation is an avid libertarian who spreads the word to millions of people through the show. Too bad the actor has shit for brains.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. misread the title..

I thought the celebrities were speaking out against the drone attacks for a second :laughing:
    donno what i was thinking.

i wonder how many on that list even know that we attack people with drones everyday..

16. the video is creepy mind controlish.
    but i think alot of those celebrities think there doing the right thing, they probably arent being paid to do this.

17. I agree with every word they said. How many more? How long will we let innocent people die from this bullshit? How many more families must suffer? how much is enough before we end this madness? How long until concealed carry is the norm? How long until we ban gun control? How many more kids must be murdered until we arm the school staff? How many more innocent people need to get shot in gun free zones before we realize that criminals dont give a shit about gun bans?

18. Win.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjjXxcOKPGY]Demand A Plan For Freedom - YouTube[/ame]

19. what a suprise, satanic illuminati beyonce is supporting taking away freedoms.

20. Ban Celebrities!
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OayyLQi6vE"]Demand A Plan? Demand Celebrities Go F*ck Themselves. - YouTube[/ame]