Obama decides to Run against George Bush.... again.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by QP3, Oct 19, 2010.

1. Obama: Voters 'Scared,' Not Thinking Clearly About Election - FoxNews.com

So instead of using "facts" that he speaks of so much to tell us why we should vote for him, he uses scare tactics to persuade people not to vote republican.

Obama said Saturday that voters can respond to their "trauma" by either "looking backwards" or looking "forward."

-Wtf does that mean? Is that substance?

At the same rally, where he was joined by first lady Michelle Obama, he described the election as "a contest between our deepest hopes and our deepest fears."

-Fear monger much?

He could have used facts that he so cleary values to say " well since i have become president, unemployment has gone down and jobs have gone up...."

But we all know that hasnt happened, and he has no facts to run on, so hes left using the same tactics he is blaming republicans for.

The president, speaking at several rallies and fundraisers as part of his final get-out-the-vote stretch, said Republican candidates are "playing on fear" and suggested voters are falling for it

The irony of his statements lolz.

2. [​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. Allow me to reiterate.....

4. No ,No , Allow me to further reiterate on your reiteration . This is Before Mz. Pelosi decided to " Drain the Swamp of Corruption in D.C. ,,,

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. I love it.
    Its alot like when Obama talked about his open transparency and then ?passes? a healthcare bill through, behind closed doors (heavy lead doors where its to dark to read bills)

6. I can understand the platform as using Bush as the enemy the first time around, but it has been too long now. Can't blame the Republicans this time, man.

7. When are people going to learn to not to vote for either?

8. The day a better opportunity presents itself .