Obama continues his SURGE!!

Discussion in 'General' started by NAMushrooms, Feb 20, 2008.

1. Obama 57%- Clinton 42%

Obama's win streak extended to 7 states in a row. Hawaii also holds their caucus today, Obama is expected to do well in this as well since Obama was born in Hawaii.

2. Good to hear. Clinton is a cunt.

(and I don't throw that term around loosely.)

3. Oh yeah for sure. BTW that was the results from Wisconsin's primary today with 76% of the votes recorded.

4. Yeah, Hawaii will be his 10th state in a row actually. :D

Unfortunately, they're still very close in delegate counts. Obama has a lead in total delegates, but Hillary has more super delegates.

March 4th will basically decide once and for all if there will be a nominee before the convention. Texas and Ohio are on that day, and although Hillary has had a lead in those states for a while, Obama is slowly creeping up.

I fear for what might happen if it ends up being a brokered convention.

5. OH FUCKING SNAP, Am I really high, or is that the funniest shit I have ever heard...I don't mind Hillary though.

6. You are 100% right. Im really starting to get nervous about this election in terms of what our options are. 1) with McCain that seems like an exact replica of George Bush, I dont see many differences in the two. and 2) If Obama wins, he really isnt the most experienced, hes a very young guy and it will be interesting what his mistakes could do to our country.

Im an Obama supporter, but I fear running against McCain.

7. Interesting map....

[​IMG]

8. Too bad he'll be shot within a year of being elected.
    Or so I assume.

9. Why would he be lucky enough? And not Bush? how is THAT guy not dead!?

10. man..that's a horrible thought. We haven't had an assassination in a while...

11. i dont think so. I think it depends what happens in that year, i gaurentee if we get attacked again and then he'll be toasted up by some supremacist. But if things get better after that first year, maybe Americans will feel a little more comfortable. especially since he wants a timetable for a complete American withdrawal from Iraq. a People's morale increases during times of peace.

12. A great portion of America is scared of a black person finally becoming president.
    It is a really radical change for a nation dominated by white people in suits.
    People get scared of change..
    And then..

13. Again, I think it will depend on the publics approval of the job he is doing early on in his presidency. I agree, if the people get scared, he will have problems for sure. But i think he will come out and try to fix things quick.

14. Hopefully you are right.

15. There might be some like that... but the majority of America is not racist. If he's elected, you can bet that he'll have a more extensive secret service than any president before him. Their job is to protect the president at all costs.... and since many people might have more of a problem with Obama than a white guy, they will go the extra measure to make sure he's safe. But you can't hold other people's racism against him.... if he's the best leader, then it shouldn't matter what color his skin is.

16. you say that as if until recently it had been a regular occurrence! :confused:

17. No...it's jsut a statement that it hasn't happened in a while

18. yeah I thought that too...cuz nobody likes a radical change...what if we had to do without the grasscity? that would be change...we would be uber withdrawing....haha funny image

19. He won't be shot. He's too valuable a candidate. Someone who inspires so many people, many of which that just project their vision of "change" onto him, not all. However, there won't be any real change in the direction this country is heading, he's a member of the CFR just like George Bush, just like Bill Clinton, just like Hilary Clinton, just like John McCain, they're all puppets in my honest opinion. They may deter priorities temporarily, they will mass produce red herrings to distract us, maybe there will be another catastrophe on the American front, which, now, unless the remnants of the Bush administration are destroyed, which they will NOT be since they benefit special interest and have been so blatantly put in place by terrifying they're citizens, I predict the apparent zealotry of the American Government, the CFR, and the international bankers will not be called as many are far too "patriotic" to challenge their governments in these tragic times where all they're fed is scare tactics. And eventually (though hopefully not) I'll be able to say to everyone here "I told you so."

After all, there's still some people who believe the Iraqis hate you because you're free and prosperous. :rolleyes: ... we're fucked.

20. good, I've been hoping for him to win since last year when he was thinking about running.