Obama born in kenya!!!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Big Blunt, May 20, 2012.

1. very intresting

2. What, finding a politician lied? No, that's not interesting at all.

Finding you can actually DO something about it, well now THAT would be interesting.

I'd put $100 on the fact that even if irrefutable proof came out that Obama was NOT a naturalized citizen, he would not only continue to sit in his current position, but he would also continue to run for another term.

And I would happily lose that $100 to know and feel that We the People still have some control.

But the sad fact of the matter is...I'll keep my $100.

3. Lol@ birthers

4. Who gives a shit where he was born. I thought we were past this stupid fucking argument by now.

5. They all use that little bio for evidence. Plus, links from Alex jones' website? This is as good as no proof at all.

6. Oh, for fuck's sake, not these jackasses again.

[​IMG]

I refuse to believe the logic/reporting of a guy who believes the government orchestrated the Oklahoma City bombing and the World Trade Center attacks.

7. But... 911 was 100% by them...

8. Most politicians don't seem interesting to me tbh

9. Whether he was born here or not, shit won't change.

Him being born in the U.S. (or not) is NOT the problem that Americans face.

10. Wait I thought that to be the president you have to have been born in the u.s?

11. [quote name='"egnops das bob"']Whether he was born here or not, shit won't change.

Him being born in the U.S. (or not) is NOT the problem that Americans face.[/quote]

Can I get a amen! Lol

12. because it could possibly be the only way to get this tyrant out of office early.

better than letting him ruin our country 1 day at a time and not speaking out at all.

13. [quote name='"NotoriousCheech"']

because it could possibly be the only way to get this tyrant out of office early.

better than letting him ruin our country 1 day at a time and not speaking out at all.[/quote]

Even if you produced a video of him being born in some shack in whatever country they say he's from, its not going to change shit. they'll just say no that's not true and go on doing the same things. This topic is so fucking moot at this point, he already served four years.

14. God forbid another 4 years.

15. If he is not a US citizen from birth He needs to be impeached right now,
    Just what this Country needs in the times its in another lying democrat.
    If the mans not greek we must impeach!

16. thats a redundant statement.

(keep in mind, democrat can be replaced with politician.)

17. Yes I agree 100% they are all high powered crooks that sit on their asses while the drones do all the work Silly Drones..........................

18. [quote name='"weedlover420"']Wait I thought that to be the president you have to have been born in the u.s?[/quote]

No you just have to be a rich corrupt evil scandalous deviant sellout. Birthplace dont mean shit