Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oaksterdam Goo Weed!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by PeacefulStoner, Feb 10, 2011.

1. #1 PeacefulStoner, Feb 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2011
    Soo my brothers my dealer and he always gets some really good strains all the time. So today he stopped over to sell me some. I got some sour diesel (always fantastic) and some stuff ive never had, let alone even heard of. Oaksterdam Goo, ever heard of it/tried it? If you havent i suggest you try to get your hands on some, i dont know what place its native to but i know that theres alot passing through ohio right now. So if you live in ohio ask around about this. I took this stuff outta the bag and i jizzed all in pants. It looks amazing, smells amazing, and is soo sticky. I can stick a nug of it to my wall. Oh man. One bowl pack had me soaring. :smoke:

Edit: Yea i meant to put im gonna put pics up once i find my camera

2. Oaksterdam Goo a strain yes, if you actually have itt who knows and pics of this bud or what the hell man?

3. Well Oaksterdam is a school in Oakland California that teaches you the ins and outs of running a dispensary, growing, laws etc so it might be a strain they created over there.

4. fo shizzle ma nizzle

town bizzness :cool:

5. If its legit it should be dank. Never had that specific strain, but this dispensary that just opened a block down from my house always has humboldt OG, 209 Goo, a lot or noRCal on the top shelf stuff. A lot of SouthBay San Diego dispensaries have mid shelf Norcal OG.

6. I've lived in the 209 my whole life but never heard of 209 Goo but I know where Oaksterdam is on 17th street in Oakland and I've never got their Afgoo clones but they look like good strains

7. What part of Ohio man?

8. I've had Hawaiian Goo.. maybe Goo is the strain and where it's grown is slapped on there.