O-m-f-g!!!!!!!!!?!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by KrazySmokerHome, Aug 3, 2009.

1. So I got an IM saying that someone was in my apartment and fuckin ripped up my plants

I quickly rushed home to find my girl and 4 of her friends (3 Bigger girls, 1 pusssy guy)

They ripped them up.....

why?

WHY

One of them...went snooping around....
    Found my closet...

I can''t believe it

I knew it was gonna be a bad day

My poor little babies

2. WHAT THE FUCK!?

I grow myself and fuck I'm pissed off just from reading that. DAMN! Break up with that dumbass trick and get those other people da fuck outta there. Man you should invest in like a taser haha. I would have tasered all of them for destruction of property.

-Edit-
    ...oh and why did they do that?

3. I'm so pissed, I'm just.....

i ...

Man

4. Are you serious? That is unacceptable. What did you do to them? How can people be so immature about things; it's beyond me...

5. I honestly didnt know how to hande it, I walked in\

The biggest one started yelling at me

I just walked out

Went and smoked 2 blunts

=\

6. How many weeks in were the plants?

7. 8 weeks for half 6 weeks for the others

8. I applaud you for walking out. I think if that happened to me I would just snap...pick up a bat or some other blunt object and beat the shit out of those people...and prolly go to jail.

Hey, that's life eh? GL on your next crop

9. you dont know how bad i wanted to just....

What gives them the right

10. #10 Deleted member 166296, Aug 3, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2009
    Okay break this down to me...

This is what I'm assuming...Your girlfriend doesn't want you growing and she stumbled upon your closet and got 4 other chick who also disagree of this along with some tool. They proceed to rip up your plants. You find out because she texts or calls you vengefully telling you this.

Close?

I live in Cali and have a card and If I saw someone doing that to my plants I'd call the cops on them - Destruction of property.

-Edit-

Did they try and rip the buds off or destroy the plants? I just realized you could have meant either haha im pretty blazed tho =)

11. :eek:

Id of kicked the shit out of them all with a baseball bat an broken glass bottle.

12. No, my Girl tried to stop them actually

That bitch just ripped the whole plants by the stalk and threw them in the dumpster

13. You quit growing? Or you going to carry on?

14. i would have caved some skulls in lol f******s man why not wait for you to harvest and ask for a bud lol assholes m8

15. Grab your girl's friends and turf them out the front door, making sure they know they are no longer welcome at your house and that if they enter the premises again then you will be charging them with trespassing.

That's just for starters.....

Oh I wouldn't be trying to grow there again if there is a chance the friends will call the police - unless of course you have a medical card in which case call the police yourself and charge the girls with whatever the police can think of - in addition to this when you stand in front of the judge make sure you ask him to throw the book at them, along with the bookshelf and perhaps part of the library.

I personally would stop at nothing to make sure my vengence was felt deeply.

16. Oh man... Did your girl know that you were growing? I hope that piece of shit isn't showing off... How dare a man get in between some one relationship.... Unless dire necessity, what type of dude seeks attention like that? People like that get jumped were I'm from.

17. I dont even know where to start on this one. I'll start with my woman wouldnt be dumb enough to have friends who would come into our home and touch anything that wasnt thiers, and they would have the smarts enough to know, that if you fuck with a mans belongings, and especially his weed, you can expect consequences. Period.
    How in gods name would ANY of your girls friends "find your closet" anyway? Why would they be snooping around your house? And why wouldnt your woman STOP them from snooping around your house?
    And I can tell you this, if I came home to three chicks and a dude standing in my home, after they just ripped up my plants, that dude with those chicks wouldnt be dumb enough to be standing there in the first place. Think about it. If you just ripped up some dudes plants, in his own apartment, WOULD YOU BE WAITING AROUND FOR HIM?!?!?!?

Shit doesnt add up. :confused:

18. Oh hell fucking no. That is bad karma she is gonna get fucked up for that 1 i bet u. thats bull shit. Im not the one to provoke violence....wait wtf am i talking about yes i am one to provoke violence. fuck them up bro fuck em up. it dont have to be physically but fuck em up some how some way. they just gave u the right.

19. I agree,
    First, i dont know you or have any idea of your lifestyle.
    But first i would take a hard look in the mirror, you are the only person to blame for this in my opinion.
    For starters, why would you be asosiating yourself with people who are capable of doing this type of thing?
    If you say "it was my girlfriends friends", that is no exscuse, your "girlfriend" should know better than to let fat chicks snoop around your house and touch your shit.
    Sereously i think you need to review your relationship, I would deff be giving her the instant flick.
    Learn from your mistakes and dont hang out with fat Girls, they are all the same.
    And dude I dont know how the hell you are not in jail for murder, if i was ever to murder someone it would be because of something like this happening, but this would never happen to me.
    sereously you need to have a good look at the people you have in your life, if this sort of thing happens you are doing life wrong.

20. im sorry i do not agree, violence does not solve these sort of problems.
    Stoners should be lovers not hitters.
    as above, sort your live out and remove the bad eggs from it.
    Violence will only cause further problems, but if you know where they live i would not object to buying alot of potent weed killer and killing everything that lives in there garden.
    not that fat chicks would even notice no doubt.