Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

[o-HIGH-o] Purple Kush Pickup Possibly LEGIT [macros]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Cover&Duck, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Strain: Purple Kush (legit? no way to tell)

Smell
    : Explosion of grapes, sweet perfume, and candy

Rating: 9.0

Texture/Appearance
    : Sticky, very dense buds, extremely resinous, well-developed neon orange hairs covering

Rating: 9.5

Taste: Inhalation is overwhelmingly grape, exhaling and even coughing brings it a sweet, candy like grape flavor

Rating: 9.0

High/Duration: Intense head buzz, and not lacking in body to say the least. Highly motivational, happy, inspirational. Very subtle come down, lasts 2-3 hours from an average sized bowl shared between 2 people

Rating: 9.75

Price: 65$ 1/8oz. 435$ oz. Really can't complain about the prices, shit like this doesn't come around very often in O-high-o.

Rating: 8.5

Overall Rating: 9.5

I apologize for the last pic being a bit blurry. I picked up a quad of this today for 115. ENjoy! :smoking::wave::bongin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. that bud looks sick!

smoke it good

3. Buds look amazing, and great review. + ReP

4. looks not only super-purple, but very crystally as well, nice pickup

5. I've seen that picture in the dictionary next to KA-BLAAMM!

No but srsly. that looks like some GREAT GREAT GREAT purple dank.

6. damn that is some purple fucking weed, I've only had weed that purple twice

7. looks like a pk, sounds kinda like grape ape.

looks good either way.

8. Thanks guys, this bud is amazing, probably one of my faves, I'll add a few more pics in daylight so you can see it in more detail, these pics don't do the bud any justice at all unfortunately:p

9. I never seen purple kush quite that purple personally, but either way, I think people get a little to stressed out over the names.

If the bud is good, i don't care if its called 'go fuck your mother', smoke it up :smoking::smoking::smoking:

Looks good man, +rep. Awesome write up

10. Thanks, and did I forget to mention euforic?

11. anyone else?

12. Come down to DYT plox?

+Rep for the bud and the sig!

13. definately looks like the purple kush i get except yours is more manicured, u gotta love when the pk comes around +rep

14. dam it wont let me +rep u:devious:

15. Haha its because you +rep me for a pickup I had awhile back already, thanks anyways tho for the comments. stay high blades:smoking:

16. damn i neeed to get to know some better people round columbus aparently...

17. just a smoked a FATasss L and Im blazed:smoking:that was the last of it tho:(

yeah and my bad about no more pics or w/ sunlight it's been fuckin raining everyday for the last 5 days here, so haven't had any opportunities.

18. I thought Purple K was more green with light shades of purple? this looks more like GDP doesnt it???

either way looks absolute dank, ive only smoked something like that once and hott damn was it fuckin fire :smoking:

19. nice pick up, fyi all the legit purp ive gotten has the grape to it