Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

[o-high-o] New Pickup: Orange Bud! Very Hairy/Sticky +Review [Macros]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Cover&Duck, Aug 5, 2009.

1. #1 Cover&Duck, Aug 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2009
    Strain: Orange Bud (Of course, Idk if it's legit..)

Smell
    : Pungently citrus/orange...fruity smell. Smells up a good sized kitchen within seconds.:D

Rating: 8.5

Texture/Appearance
    : This bud is incredibly resinated and sticky, and very hairy. Probably the hairiest bud I have ever had by far. The bud is literally covered in vibrant orange hairs and is very dense. The manicuring is pretty much on point as well.:hello:

Rating: 9.0

Taste: This bud has a slightly fruity sensation on inhalation, but nothing too special. Exhalation is smooth with not too much lung expansion.:)

Rating: 7.0

High/Duration: Intense sativa high, with a nice complementing body buzz to match. Very euforic, the kind of sativa that makes you sit there in silence and ponder heavily while be stoned at the same time. :smoking: Thats the best way I can describe how I feel atm idk...

Price: 45$ 1/8oz. 85$ 1/4oz. 150$ 1/2oz. 290 /oz. 750 3/oz. 950 1/4 lbs. Fantastic prices, and my dude is always ontop of something so its never a problem grabbin it. I really couldn't ask for a better price than that. :smoking:

Overall Rating: 8.5 This bud is very dank and I couldn't ask for a better price. The high is more than satisfying and is a very enjoyable smoke anytime of the day. Not a day-ender by any means but not mild by any means either. No complaints here. :smoking::wave::poke:

Enjoy the pics, although they don't do it much justice. (Sorry for the pics being a bit blurry):rolleyes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Whoa man, I haven't seen bud that sick for a very good while. I suggest you pick off a lot of the hairs and smoke a bowl of them at night, you'll get fuckin stoned :D

3. #3 Cover&Duck, Aug 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2009
    Thanks and I don't even need to pick off the hairs, there are enough of them in the bottom of the jar already lol...I just got real lazy and didnt take pics until 5gs of it was left ..out of 14:hello:lol

4. duuuuude those look like some really tasty nugs man.. smoke dat shit up!:smoking:

5. Thanks I will.
    :wave:

6. Nice as usual maaaannn

If only I had the hoolup like dat

I don't even buy the fat dank 8th' around dayton, they want 60+ for it
    1200 on the quap they crazy

that bud is pure beauty

7. where at in ohio?i picked up some similar looking stuff awhile back out of c-bus

8. those look EXACTLY like some fire I recently came across down here GA. Great Sativa high as well. Nice pick up man.

9. it looks like Chewbacca [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmVXJ3hQrPo]YouTube - Chewbacca Noise[/ame]

and nice bud!!

10. Thanks for stoppin by man. Yeah, I get some good prices for being in central ohio compared to others here it seems. :cool:

You got it, Columbus :wave:

Thanks man:smoking:
    Haha, nice vid. and thanks

11. I know why that has so many hairs -.-

It stole some from mine :p

[​IMG]

12. nice nigs man, ohio's got that dank

13. Orange buds, my fav.

Used to pick up this shit at 2.50 a gram..... Euros that is.

14. Update: 9.7g for 105$...Could have been manicured a little bit better, but dank nonetheless:hello::smoke:

Pics:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. mmm I want some

16. I litteraly just had that weed. But i payed 55 for an 8th(I'm in columbus)

17. You on campus?

18. Don't the hairs not really make a difference? Hairs are just dried pistils from the female flowers right? Do they contain THC?

I always thought they didn't really make a difference. What's the dealiooo?

19. No bout 15 min away. I actially live in deleware.