Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

[O-high-o Dank] DUMPSTER and more!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by bigowen0686, Feb 5, 2010.

1. Yo check out this dumpster, super stinky, super sticky, and I'm currently immobilized due to this fine strain. Just how i likes it :p. Also, I got a Q of these mids for 25, pretty dank for the price. Lemme know what you think.

Attached Files:

2. from my parts that is called Dank. id drop 60 an 1/8 for that

3. Are you talking about the mids?

4. same here. wish i could get dank like that for 25 a Q

5. The first pic is some godly bud man. That second pic aint mids man those are like beasters.. Damn 25 a Q I would smoke all day with those pprices.

6. I know what you guys mean but trust me, if you guys saw this bud in person you'd know where i was coming from. It's bricked and I got like 5 seeds in the Q, it also has that reggie smell. Definitely frawsty tho.

7. ^I'm just referring to the second pic.

8. damn i get some frosty ass mids but that is ridiculous

9. Wow that's good prices man! I have a friend that lives in Akron Ohio and he says he gets some pretty good dank for $110 a oz! Says it doesn't have any seeds or anything...are prices really like that there though?

10. I think the 1st pic is the dank... the 2nd is the mids? or did I miss something?

11. in akron the high mids market is great.well by the u of Akron.. the good buds not so much pretty overpriced and the only commercial strains i see come around there are/were dumpster, ohio fog, and deathstar everything else was just small time batches going through. If I were to bring 20-50 pounds to that city I am sure things would change for a minute but ohio is not the greatest place unless your in a college town or know the right peeps(growers)

12. Oh aight! yea he ttold me he lives close to the "circle" watever that shit is...i think he said it's a bunch of clubs that form a circle or somethin...you might kno what im talkin about.

he said "pine" goes for 110 a zone there! I don't kno wtf pine is so when i asked he said it was some kill! ever heard of "pine"?

13. correct

14. Sounds like beaster, unless its from a legit grower i would say there's a reason it's only $110/oz, just my two cents.

15. Wait till you guys see these mids i just picked up, got 4g for $20 and it's like bricked dank! Lol, but it smells pungently cheesey, very similar to this Afgoo X Trainwreck i had a while back.