NYS "Recreational Marijuana Legalization"

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by TimJ, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Governor Andrew M. Cuomo today signed legislation (S7013/A8732) authorizing the manufacture and sale of ice cream and other frozen desserts made with liquor in New York State. REALLY??? Remember, this idiot claimed we have no resources with Covid-19 to pass recreational marijuana into law. Cuomo promised recreational marijuana legalization less than 14 days prior to the Covid-19 virus outbreak. His campaign promise got him re-elected and as I knew it would be,it was just a lie. His stance has always been, as long as he is in office "recreational marijuana will NEVER be legalize." Keep voting this idiot into office and we will never be free to use and grow the plant of life. If anyone has anything on the topic of "Recreational Marijuana Legalization". Please, post away..

• Like Like x 1
  2. Try living in Indiana. The Vatican will legalize it before Holcomb does.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. At least they are having the discussion. It’s still considered “poison” and “dope” here in the south. As I’ve said before, I think NY getting rec would be a huge boost to our movement. Pulling for you @TimJ .

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Looks like NJ is going to be first to the finish line with legalization this November in the tri state area, lets see how bad my state can fuck this up lol

• Like Like x 2
  5. Thanks dobro49. But, our governor still makes the ultimate decision.He will hold up legalization for as long as the dummies keep voting him back into office. Your state just needs to vote those that oppose legalization out of office. We have the votes for legalization just not a governor willing to sign a bill.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Will NJ allow growing or just legalization?

• Like Like x 1
  7. No home grow, not even for medical patients. Strike 1 to a good legal cannabis law

• Like Like x 2
  8. In maine, recreational has been legal for the last three years but no sales, other than medical with a card, are allowed. To me this makes zero sense; especially now. We are a tourist state that will be suffering unprecedented economic losses this year from covid 19. Weed sales would save our economy but gov mills continues to drag her feet.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. That does suck. We should follow the same program that Massachusetts has in place. It works and their happy with it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I'd be happy with your current laws,at least you can grow without fear of serving time for your meds. Could the taxes help your state,sure they would. But, it's just more tax revenue our politicians will find a way to misuse.

• Like Like x 3
  11. I feel your pain my friend. I'll see you Indiana and raise you Kentucky. People in the space station will toke it legal before Cuntfucky.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. It seems as though all politicians are on big pharma's payroll. They sure as hell are not working for us. Some day we'll all be free to choose for our selves. Likely when we're dead.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Cuomo is never going to legalize it, and has no plans to leave his governorship. Support your local dealers because they're still the best, in New York.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Sad but true.

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. like we really need more drunks. ice cream made with liquor, stop the bullshit and free the weed

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. So happy I moved out west. Fuck the east coast also now I notice how prude and stuck up a lot of people were not everyone.

• Like Like x 2
  17. The goal is changing our unjust laws,not our location. As for prude or stuck up people, they are everywhere. I live a simple life in the country in upstate NY. Our neighbors are all friends and help each other out whenever necessary. Maybe things are different in NYC.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Yeah if I had it my way I would be moving to Maine or out West, but wife would like to stay near our family so looks like stuck in Jersey for now

• Like Like x 2
  19. Being in a piss poor area in the rural south, there’s no way that I could sell for and equality rural place in a legal state or I’d be gone.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. I’m just seeing headlines but this news of Cuomo pushing for legal pot this year is great for the whole country.