NYC subway

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by GrahamBag, Oct 23, 2009.

1. This is a relatively irrelevant thread, buuuuut...

I am looking for a picture of an N.Y.C. subway/N.J transit sign, the one in which there are 4-5 icons with bar sinisters, depicting "No Food, No Drink, No Smoking, (No boomboxes?), and no littering." it's a specific sign in which the "No littering" icon, specifically, looks more like "No Spellcasting," or "No Magic." The guy is standing and throwing litter to the ground. I'd take a photo myself, but I'm lazy. Thanks!

2. update:
    [​IMG]
    similar to this, more detail/emphasis on the trash one, with "spiky" litter.

3. Are you sure that there are signs like that in NYC? That sign does not look like a style that is in the NYC subway system, but maybe I just didn't notice it. I'll look today, since I have to go on the train later.

4. #4 garrison68, Oct 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2009

I saw the one in the subway today. It has a black background. The items pictured on it are the lit cigarette, the man dropping garbage, and a boom box - all three have the red circle with the line through them. There wasn't a dog picture.

There's others on here:
    http://www.bridgeandtunnelclub.com/bigmap/citywide/subway/signs/index.htm