NYC sour d grow need advice

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Pumba420, Feb 7, 2013.

1. So these girls are around 5 and a half months old showing nice signs of being close to done the only issue being the dieing of leaves but i dont believe the plants are done yet and i have kept a strict water schedule all their lives so i dont know what it could be. I would love opinions on when to harvest and why this dieing off could be happening.

Attached Files:

2. Its natural for some of the leaves to die off during the budding, your plant looks good.

Can't really see the tricromes on your plant but once they start changing from white to amber its time to harvest.

3. Thank you so much for actually responding! And thank you for saying they look good this is my first grow. I have to get a magnifying glass when i do i will try to get some nice trichome pics. Also i read alot about cutting down the larger buds first and letting the smaller ones stay on for another few weeks to mature s this a good idea or should i just cut all at once? thank you again

4. 5.5 months old? that thing looks tiny and wimpy for that age. how long has it been flowering? under what lights? what do you feed it? to me it doesnt look close to done or healthy. not to be negative but you have to learn from mistakes to improve your next grows so just throwing my 2c in. congrats on keeping it alive though, but for 5.5 months you should be pulling a much, much larger weight when grown correctly.

5. i accept all comments because i want to be a pro with this so thank you. But the reason that they are so small is because i wanted to keep them that way. i started flowering on day 28 of their lives hoping to keep them small to not alert the neighbors of my activity lol. I think they look really healthy for what ive done. I used foxfarm ocean forest soil and feed them tiger bloom every other watering. they are frosty and becoming more full everyday im going to add pics soon.

6. and btw its three different about 2 foot tall plants

7. This is an old thread. Was that an indoor grow?