Nyc Smokers

Discussion in 'General' started by ZerO Stay Tokin, Jun 11, 2008.

1. i know there has to be a few people from the nyc area that use this website. get at me people.

2. perpendicular to the square

3. not bad, im in brooklyn & queens most of the time but i shop in the city & go and relax over in soho & the l.e.s. we should kick it one day & blow a few L's down.

4. i go to school here (takin summer classes)...I can chill with anyone who reps Wu Tang hah...though as of recent times i've been heavily into Bone Thugs

5. how you know im wit wu?:cool:
    where you goin, nyu?

6. i rep brooklyn myself odd i thought no one else repped wu,there my favorite shit

7. cuz of your location...that's why i responded with "perpendicular to the square" (lyric from the same track - Triumph right?)

yea nyu

8. thats whatsup, when i was 15, 16 i used to make a killing from nyu students, they love e & chronic.

9. damn right we do...i've been hitting up this bomb delivery service...got an 8th for 60 of white rhino the other week...daaank....but yea if there's anything my school isn't shy about it's bud, boomers, and acid

10. ive been smoking some real good, dense blueberry & some pretty bangin haze. i been getting it for 90 a 1/4, i dont fuck with 1/8ths.

11. haha well i'm a broke college kid so dishin out 90 at a time isn't really an option for me...and i just quit my job last week so it hasn't been too fun for me for a little bit....i've been havin to chill on that Arizona shit for now...it's better than i expected for the price but it's no dank by any means

12. i hear that, how big are you & how much you weigh? my moving company needs a few men, if you were interested. its good money.

13. I'm prob heading to NYC soon if my girl gets a job at Rockstar. I'm native to CT myself. Hoping to see about these delivery services i hear about. One of my buds that goes to school where I'm at now has a brother that owns like 3 bars in NYC and goes through one of those delivery services. my friend brought down alaskan thunderfuck and powerplant i think. Sounds bomb, 90 is a steal compared to prices around here. I'd buy ounces in that case; that is...if i don't move to cali which is possible too and then i can do everything all legit. You guys got any specific parts I should be lookin at for housin?

14. haha to be honest not too big but I have done moving before....5'8'' about 130-135 depending on the day....however I'm in physical therapy for my back for a few weeks so no heavy lifting for a little bit -especially that kind (I've been back in the gym though so i'm doin better)

15. move to cali my friend, new york is a shithole compared the california. but if your moving here, unless you have atleast 2,000 a month for rent for a small ass apartment or loft your not finding anything in manhattan, or anywhere nice in manhattan that is.

16. thats good, i hope your recover to your fullest.

17. east village or brooklyn...williamsburg area or around it is real chill...but tbh that's really the only place in brookyln i've actually chilled in...don't know too much about other areas

i'm also from CT

18. gracias...weed helps haha

19. Yep Manhattaner here:wave:

20. im from brooklyn. :ey: