Nyc-smokers Grow Journal

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by nyc-smoker, Feb 25, 2003.

1. I still didnt get a new light i have been using the weaker one for 3 days now and it is causing my plant to start to stretch. I really need to replace the better one soon... :-(

2. I finally bought a stonger light again it is a 42 Watt floro and produces 2600 lumens. I hope my baby likes it. :-D

3. did u get 2 main stems from topping??? how far from the last node (the one u dont cut off) do u cut?

4. Any updates yet? Pics would be nice also. I'm thinking about starting a grow so i'm reading all the grow journals, manuals and websites I can, but I am also learning from other members experiences. Keep up the good work, hope the new light works out for you.

5. :) really nice man, looks nice and heathly. some thing i may have to try, thanks....peaces...MrSbb

6. doing good one thing though i topped it and got 1 stem back not 2 wtf ??? anyone know?? here are some pics.

Attached Files:

7. Getting nice and bushy in the middle lots growing.

Attached Files:

8. Nice and green and healthy. :-D

Attached Files:

9. the leaves are kind of sagging doesnt that mean tom much watering if im correct

10. well i mist alot and when i water it i poor on the plant so i think it is saging due too the wieght of the water.

11. if i were u i would only water every 2 or 3 days or so so that u dont end up drowning ur little plant and dont tottaly fill the pot with water but yeah all u have to do is mist dont dump water on the plant
    hope this helps and remember im not putting down ur grow at all so take no offence plz
    charlie067

12. Anymore updates? I'm interested to see how this little beauty does.

13. Hey, just updating its going great. Ive been prunning it and im gunna FIM soon. :-D tell me what u think.

Attached Files:

14. getting nice an bushy. :-D

Attached Files:

15. one word beautiful

16. Nice man. Keep us updated.

17. looks a lot more healthy than the last pics......keep us updated.......Peace out......Sid

18. damn man that looks really good. How much did you pay for your lights... and are they any type of special floros?

19. it cost me less then $10 with tax. :-D

20. really how much would u say this grow has cost u cause ive heard just growing one plant isnt that expensive and that a 75 watt bulb can do it