Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

(NYC) Platinum Bubba Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by NYD, Mar 22, 2010.

1. #1 NYD, Mar 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2010
    Some crazy ass bud for you blades
    it was $60 for an 1/8th

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last nugget always feels like "where did my bud go?" after you finish some good weed.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Looks real leafy. How's it smoke?

3. No this bud has been fully trimmed. Its just sooo sticky that the leafs are kinda glued onto the bud. Def top 3 buds i ever smoked man.

4. that looks excellent. you could see the crystals all over the leafs and nugs. so ho wwas dat bubba kush????

5. I only smoked a small blunt with one of my boys and we got zooted for 2 hours. Really nice clear headed high.

6. I had some platinum bubba kush not long ago, check my sig are they similar?

its fucking bomb

7. Haha thats too funny man. Our dealers happen to know the same grower cuz that stuff looks IDENTICAL to mine.

8. Real bubby looks fluffy and "leafy." But it's truly dense.

9. Bump
    added macros

10. Justed smoked a bowl this through my bong. Bowl packs .3 but i wa s only able to put .2 of this shit and got the same amount of hits. This buddah gives the ultimate chill high.

11. Lookin good man from one brooklyn blade to another :smoke: Pickin up some NYCD x Strawberry Kush and Sour this week

12. Hell yea nothing is better than Brooklyn sourz on a sunny day

13. that shit looks fuckin dope dawg, looks like ya wont need much to get booted off ur ass

14. No u def wont need a lot to get stoned .2 is enough for a good bong hit and gets me baked for about 2 hours.

15. Wow no love for this bud?

16. Nice pickup man. That is deff some dank bubba kush!
    I've only had it twice and the 2nd time looked just like that but not as lime.
    How's the smoke? Spicy?

17. Nah, the smoke is pretty harsh. You feel a buzz right away then it creeps up on you full blast like in 20min.

18. Looks like some great bud, frosty