Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NYC headshops...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Illmatic, Dec 17, 2008.

1. whats up everybody... planning one going into the city within the next two weeks and was just wondering if anybody recommended any headshops...which ones should i hit up and which ones should i avoid...

2. Well, what are you looking to buy?

3. Check out St. Marks place. It's just a nice area, headshops included.

4. I was just there.

Just go up an down Bleeker street between 7th street and washington square. there are many there.

DONT get to excited when you walk into your first headshop, I would say visit a MIN of 3 before a purchase. Every shop has better deals when you show interest in their competitors and their prices. In about 3 hours (looking for headshops in this area plus a little touring) I managed to visit well over 10 places.

5. Blue Nile Smoke Shop
    Great prices, free papers, and the guy will throw the bowls across the room and smash bongs on the display cabinets to prove how strong they are. Everytime he has done this, and everytime they havnt broken