Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NYC Diesel, New Batch. *Pic*

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jfeezy, Dec 22, 2005.

1. Alright... The plus side of this new batch of NYC Diesel is that it appears to have quite a few more Trichromes on it, however the downside is the taste isn't quite as strong this time. Still though, this weed gets me nice and toasted in about 3 hits. I'm about to spark a onie right now actually... get high one last time before I hit the hay.

[​IMG]

2. your so lucky...i dont see how NYC diesel could have a downside, oh well

3. where you from?

4. It isn't really a downside, just a downside compared to the last batch. I live in the Upper Peninsula, haha. The last place you'd expect to see dank buds. You guys should check out my Garden pics though... Its about just as good as NYC and it goes for $30 an 1/8 while this NYC goes for... *sigh* $25 a gram.

5. nice lookin bud, have a good time with that :smoke:

6. enjoy that. I might be driving to NYC from KC so i might come through there.....and nice bud you got there

7. Mi right?

I live in the L.P.

We get most of our dank from the U.P., Many growers up there that be growin shit thats jus as good as dank from B.C.

8. 25 a gram? Jesus, kick me in the nuts and call me Sally.

I'll stick to my 5 dollar a gram quaility mids. LoL

9. Haha

L.P., U.P., B.C., .... that would make a good rap. LOL

I live in the L.P.
    Scorin' The Dank from U.P.
    This shit gotta leg up on B.C...

Bitch.

LOL

10. Haha! I can't believe the U.P. supplies the L.P. for dank buds! That blows my mind. I bet you guys have been smokin' Garden Green all along then?? That shit has been grown by old dudes around here for years upon years, they have the art form pretty much mastered.

11. U.P. aint got shit on the CHI

12. looks better than ur garden

13. if thats nyc diesel your the man, but can you get sour diesel?

14. looks iced out

15. nice bud looks dank as hell

16. im from the L.P. too. i hear of most dank buds coming from downstate.
    but there is alot more room in the U.P. for growin.

i work on the M.P. in the summer.
    Mackinac Island.
    and let me tell you the M.P. has nothing but mids and shwage.

17. I can get both diesels for 20 a gram. Hows that stuff smell? The nycd is the craziest smelling weed I've ever smelled, and sour diesel...mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I'm in ny

18. This NYCDiesel smells really dank... I'd like to say its skunky... but its more... sweet at the same time. Its hard to describe.

Yeah, I hear things are rough down by the bridge. Actually the whole Eastern U.P. and the top half of the L.P. seem to not have the best smoke... The central U.P. is where its at because of the Garden Green and the shit comin' in from Wisconsin and shit.

I sold some girls a sack of good homegrown and they went up to Sault Ste. Marie and met a bunch of kids up there who had a fat sack of Dirt weed. The girls told me they wouldn't even smoke the dirt and got all the kids high with the homegrown shit... and they are now known up there as "the girls with the good weed" haha.

19. :mad:Grrr.. lately I havent been able to see any pics?! Im sure its great though.