Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NYC Delivery Service Pickup Thread **PICS and Reviews**

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by NJSourD, Dec 14, 2008.

1. Most of my pickups come from a delivery service, so instead of creating a new thread every couple of days, i have decided to post them all here from now on.

Others are welcome to post as long as your pickups are from a delivery service in NYC or the surrounding area.

Friday, the 12th pickup:

"White Werewolf"

Picked up 2.5 grams for 20 dollars a gram, which is not unusual for this service to charge for pretty premium ganja.

I don't know about this here name, but then again from the taste and smell i can tell it is some sort of a hybrid widow, so maybe there is something to the name. It has both effects of a sativa and indica strain, and it hits me pretty hard. Overall i am happy with this pickup, but i do find myself sprinkling some kief dust on it every other bowl to spice things up.

7.74/10

Attached Files:

2. Some DANK shit, give me their number!!! :D Do they deliver to New Jersey area?

3. wish there was a maryland delivery service lol

4. This some shit out of Half-Baked. I need their number!

5. what i would to get my hands on one of those numbers.....

6. Nice buds man, my boy is 30 minutes away. Gonna pick up some DANK.

7. lol. thats cool that you have a service. and that shit looks dank. delicious. congrats. :smoke:

8. thats awsome dude +rep

9. Sick nugs. I had a delivery service with medical buds.... jsut not legit company lol just a dealer.

10. Gotta love those delivery services. While the prices are high in New York, you are always guaranteed extremely dank quality. Ever since I started smoking, I've only seen mids once, and that's because it was being given away for free. The city is just permeated with dank!

Nice pickup.

11. Washington D.C.'s delivery service is sick with it as well, Latin Hotline.

12. Wish it was like that here on the island.
    I still have to go to pick it up out here and I'm not even in suffolk.

13. Very nice herb friend, and I know what you mean about some strains that look really amazing but you need to mix it up or add something to make it more potent. +rep for the awesome looking nugs and good photos.

A little excerpt about how frosty bud isn't ALWAYS potent bud.

"Resin itself, or an abundance of resin glands, is not a good indictator of potency. A mj variety may have copious amounts of resin and still be nearly worthless for smoking; another variety may have little apparent resin, but it may be super-potent. This is because much of the resin is made up of inactive ingredients, and the resin might contain mostly inactive cannaboids. Also, the active cannaboids (THC,THCV, etc.) are only necessary in amounts small enough that they may not be major components in the resin."

Some people don't know this and will buy 'pretindo' because its frosty.
    Furthermore...
    "Surprisingly, the few scientific studies that have compared the concentration of resin glands or resin to potency have found that the concentration of resin glands was negatively correlated with the potency (in other words, the fact that a variety of mj is resinous or has a lot of resin glands has little to do with its potency) Experience connoissers actually may look for a non-resinous but very potent variety - who needs cough inducing resin if it doesn't add to the high?"

Source:http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis_writings4.shtml

14. They usually come to my office in NYC, but my guy is coming out to my house in long island right now. If you build up a relationship w/ them, they hook u up.

15. Thanks a lot dude.

Lol, yes, the probable inactivity of this weeds frostiness is more or less a perfect example of the articles message.

16. couple pictures from the now deceased "Cartoon Network". Which was the biggest delivery service in NYC for quite a while.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

17. Now THOSE were the days.

My my, thank you for those shots. giz

18. ^ that's tight.
    they closed down because it was too hot or fundraiser was over ?

19. They got busted.

20. Yeah I'm gonna have to work on that I guess.