Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NY to legalize???

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by growerfred, Jun 12, 2007.

1. Ok so on my way to work this morning i heard that by the end of the year Medicinal marijuana would be legal in NY. This is awsome news, can anyone give me more detail weather this is 100% or not? thankss Frank

2. I don't know if you should celebrate just yet. There is a bill that's still in committee.

http://ny.mpp.org/site/apps/nl/content2.asp?c=grKMIYPGIqE&b=1773573&ct=3617065

3. this is what i found out so far on it

1. no places to get government weed-you're just allowed to grow/possess yet buying from a dealer is still illegal

2. right now if it passes (elliot spitzer is down for it) its only for people who are really suffereing. you cant go into a place and tell a doctor your depressed. its gunna be for cancer and stuff. but who knows that might change

4. i wish this had come around earlier i had family members literally die suffering, marijauna would have let them go easier