Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NY Ravers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by neMMMM, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Hey guys. Haven't been here a while. Back in the old day I would put this in pandoras box but now I don't know where.

Any fellow ny ravers? All my friends stopped and now me and my gf have no one to go with. 23 year old college graduate looking for a few cool people to kick it with.

Let me know, either reply or PM. As you can see I'm a long term member so hopefully that helps a bit :).

2. raves have been a little down lately, i don't know if you know any of the coordinators, but some of them went to rehab, and some came down from the scene. there's tons of people you can contact if you still want some raves to go to.

NYCRavers

3. No one? Lame

4. Not in NY, but I'm in the same boat. None of my friends are really into that scene, but I'm taking a group of good friends to a psy-trance party in Baltimore in a few weeks. Hopefully that will convert a few of them so we can go to some real raves.

5. nah man, those days are over for me :)

6. Haha used to be in that scene in 2004 :)

7. ill go to pacha sometimes or the warehouses in brooklyn, ill friend you and if anything comes up ill send u a message when im goin.