NY legalization update

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by DJRedeye, Jun 3, 2009.

1. According to the assembly calendar, only one more day of session (Monday the 22nd)
    New York State Assembly - New York State Legislative Session Calendar

So I guess if it hasn't been voted on by then on the floor in the assembly, as well as passed by the codes committee of the senate and a floor vote in the senate, we have to wait until next Jan :(

Fuck politicians.

2. It sucks. We just have to keep working, but who knows? We still have Monday!

3. ...and Wednesday. The Govenor called a special session for Wednesday.

Crossing my fingers......and maybe my joints!

4. Governor declares emergency session for NY Senate - washingtonpost.com

Basically, they're meeting one extra day to sort shit out, but MMJ is most likely going to be put on the backburner since they're going to be trying to figure out the budget that was due months ago (might be wrong but the budget was supposed to be done back in April). Pretty sure NY has never completed a budget on time.

5. plus all the ass wipes in albany cant get their shit together with playing duck duck goose games & arguing about who has a better office!
    THIS STATE SUCKS!!!!!:mad:

6. Maybe it's time for another 'Gold Rush'

California or BUST!!!!! I'm kidding....I think....hmmmmmm:confused:

7. Patterson is threatening to hold the senate in session as long as it takes for them to sort out their usual demo/repub bitchings.

Alot of people don't like Patterson.... I love him! Reform Rockefeller laws FTW.

8. Remember - Bloomberg for Mayor - To Keep NYC Working Right(Yes, that is his actual slogan.)

Listen, this won't ever be legalized, ever. You're all dreaming, and need to hit the streets and get proactive. No other way around it.

9. I agree with this

10. anything new?