Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ny dank..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by NYexotics1, Dec 12, 2010.

1. #1 NYexotics1, Dec 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2010
    [​IMG]
    haze . got the half o for 200
    [​IMG]

---

GDP 380 for an o

[​IMG]

---

some amazing sour, stank out my room, strong smell of diesel fuel n a slight hint of grapefruit, super sticky and was even stronger smelling wen the buds were grinded.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

some amazing kushh i waas only able to get a quarter of. i smoke multiple times a day everyday n this kush wud put me on my ass like the first time i was high o_O shit was RAWWW. wish i cud get it again

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. Very nice. Dayyum that Sour D looks sticky!... nice pickup's bro for sure

3. Always good to see someone rep the nice NY dank. :smoke:

4. The trichomes on your nugs are incredible!
    dispensary or dealer? ::cool:

5. yo im upset you paid more for the haze then the Grand daddy lol.

easily get haze in ny for 250-300oz

sour diesels prices are mad mad mad steep in the city though..

good looking ganja
    rep from nyc

6. Where in NY do you live, Ive seen most of those floating around my area. I live in Utica.

7. unfortunately there are no dispensaries in NY :(..

Thanks evryonee.
    shud be getting some new buds soon. maui wowie n something called green fire kush

8. Can't wait...

9. getting flooded with that haze over in the 516 out on the island. also got some afghan goo going around :smoke:

10. Nice to see a fellow new yorker on here, just curious but how come your buds are the size of marbles do you buy it all broken and shit like that, nice buds though anyhow must know a grower if you get strains like that on the regular.

11. Im really digging that GDP :smoke:

12. Green Kushh Really Fruity smell, sticky as fuckkk . smoked a .4 jay n i am fucked upp. 100 for the q

[​IMG]:smoke::smoke::smoke:

13. Doesn't look like a Q to me...

14. that has to be a Quarter.Look at that big nug,Has to atleast way 3.5-4 grams

15. #15 NYexotics1, Dec 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2010
    it was weighed out in front of me...unless you have a USEFUL comment to add to the thread then dont post anything ty.

and FL u rii that top nug weighs 3.7 :hello:! the nugs are mad dense, pictures dont do the bud justice at all like a little nug size of a penny breaks out to roll a joint that will get me nice, and i burn often so this is surprising lol...rite now im blunted!! the high is amazing, super strong head buzz which mellows out just a bit into a pretty strong body buzz which is going to soon put me back to sleep!...gn evry1 gn gc! :smoke::smoke::smoke:

16. You can tell those nugs are dense as shit for sure =), i hear there's some C99 coming around within the next week or so and GDP(i'm in NY too)

17. #17 NYexotics1, Dec 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2010
    yehhh n super sticky wen you break it up. i am smackedd rite now, .5 dutch blunt. this bud has a very peculiar taste that i cannot put my finger on... and c99 n gdp shud be comin around? i hope its the good GDP like i got in my pic that shit was amazing. i wud wake up not remembering a thing lmaoo.. but pm me bout that.

Before the bud is broke it smells strongly of incense n mint and wen you break open the bud its a mixture of incense, mint, tropical fruit n that distinct weed smell every good weed has. and the taste is like incense but sweet minty incense dont really taste the fruityness just sweetness

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Definitely a Mendo Breath, I been looking all over that flavor again lol.

• Like Like x 1