Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NY Beasters

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by iPwnF00lz, Feb 9, 2011.

1. or you may know it as "dro".. I've been going to a new connect lately because he sells a gram per bag for $10 a bag.. well I picked up from him and he just got in different bud, as he described to me as lime green shit, its by far the best "dro" in town.

[​IMG]

(forgive shitty cell quality, my macro and setup got jacked)

2. Looks decent... And by "Dro" you mean hyDROponically grown right?

3. Thats what dro is short for, but here thats what people use as slang to describe the quality of the bud.

4. yea im from ny too(long island) and everyone around uses dro as a word to describe quality. i like to describe said 'dro' as mids disguised as dank. or just high mids. perfect blunt weed imo.

5. So is dank weed called 'dro' regardless of whether it was hydroponically grown? And hydroponically grown shit weed is not called 'dro'?

6. #7 Deleted member 180229, Feb 9, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2011
    On long Island, "dro" is a term used to described no name dank/lesser quality bud. Some people call 'beasters', 'dro' to make more money. 'Beasters' are of lesser potency than 'dro', but often have better bag appeal.

I think you got some beasties. What does it smell like? Are they hard, compact, uniform looking buds? :smoke:

7. no. dro is of less quality than dank but better than your normal mids. it looks more like dank but its potency is more like mids

8. this is what happens when ppl listen to bad music. god damn lil waynes lack of knowlege of cannabis.

9. haha you have no idea how much it pisses me off when people use that slang. i try to explain it and they just dont wanna listen