Nutshell of my life slowly cracking.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Jimbodawg, Apr 4, 2009.

1. 3 years ago whilst living with my father, he was wrongfully sent to jail on behalf of killing his girlfriends 2 year old son. She was on HIS side, and still is to this very day, yet my father sits in prison. He has yet been to trial.

'Right to a speedy trial.' MY ASS!

This child had a problem. At two years of age, he couldn't properly formulate words and had broken his arm and leg. I spent more than half of my life living with my father, and to this day haven't broken a single bone in my body. My dad accidentally dropped my closest thing to a brother due to the child having casts on his arm and leg/thigh/waist.

My dad currently resides in prison from previous charges, being possession of marijuana, and obstruction of a police officer (he ran).
    If it weren't for his pending charges, I'm sure he'd be out on parole or possibly never even went to jail and put on probation.

I was recently arrested for possession of marijuana, but luckily wasn't put in jail and will receive 6-12 months probation.

TBC.

2. A couple of months ago, I was busted by my mom for marijuana. She said she didn't want it in her house. Understandable.
    I told her I was severely depressed, and she understood. I was prescribed Prozac.
    I hate it! QUIT JUST NOW!
    My mom is a selfish and childish bitch. She has a hard time with handling the smallest things, and I'm sick of it.
    After getting busted for the second time, she's done a poor job of handling the situation in a mature matter.

After school's out, I'm gone.
    Fuck her, her shit, I'm through with it!

3. calm down man, stop the negative energies. :smoking:

4. mcbongwater shut your fucking mouth. this guy is pouring his heart out. you ignorant prick. anyways im sorry for your situation, i understand what you mean. life is tough but we all make it through, choices you make will stick with you forever if you truly dont want to know her anymore power to you

5. #5 McBongwater, Apr 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2009
    jesus dude, i tell someone to calm down politely and i get called an ignorant prick? calm the fuck down. someone needs anger managment

6. BOTH OF YOU....
    Calm...
    The...
    Fuck...
    Down...

7. Man that sucks, ill smoke one for you and your pops.the justice system is bull shit. Life has its highs and lows, but with miss mary try to stay on the high side haha

8. that sucks bro. hopefully everything turns around.

i just took a hit for your dad, and the next one is for you.

9. I feel bad for your dad, man, that sucks.

10. "dropped" or "threw off the balcony"?

just saying

11. your story doesnt make any sense. explain more clearly please

12. Just do what you do... keep truckin... shit will happen likes its supposed to and you will turn out allright.

13. I'm sorry but this shit is simply laughable. Like, honestly, "taking a hit for someone," its just so fucking ridiculous.

14. keep your head high :)

15. Hahahahaaha!

16. It's called 'moral support' and there's nothing ridiculous about it other than your comment.

17. What else is a stoner on GC gonna do? Your gonna smoke weed anyway, might as well "dedicate" it to this guy and his dad (although in the current situation it does seem a little useless).