Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nutritional value of marijuana?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Slayersaiez, Jun 14, 2011.

1. I am wondering what the nutritional value of marijuana is. Like aside from smoking it, what would 1 gram of marijuana provide you with nutritionally? What vitamins, how many calories etc.?

2. Probably not shit

3. Enough vitamins to get you high :confused_2:, doubt its enough to even worry about man.
    No two bud's are gonna be exact, all plant's are gonna have a different result

4. Interesting question. Wouldn't mind knowing myself. I can tell you, at least, it has a lot of fiber.

5. probably nothing but you never know

6. For the price, no nutritional value is worth it, but you can eat hemp seeds. They're 30% protein.

7. Yeah I believe that hemp is the only thing with nutritional value, smoke has close to nothing. Because you can live off of the fats in hemp oil.

8. ya i heard the seeds of hemp and marijuana both are very good nutritionally.

9. hemp seeds are really good for you I know that...I bet weed had a good fiber content sure beats metumucil.