Nutrients?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by richard2123, Jun 30, 2011.

1. What kind of nutrients do the plants need? I am using miracle grow organic, doesn't the soil carry the nutrients tho? They already sprouted and they look fine to me on my windowsill they are about a week old now. When would I be able to tell if it's a female or male plant? Any info will be apreciated thank you!

2. Marijuana plants want different levels of the N-P-K values at different stages of growth.

I use the trio line of Foxfarm Nutrients, and I follow Foxfarms feeding schedule every week. If you have access to a local hydro/grow store that caries them, I highly recommend it. You can also order them online for about 35 dollars for all 3.

As for Male/Female - You will not be able to tell until you reach the flowering period. In my experience, it takes anywhere from 5-14 days of flowering to show sex.

I have never grown by natural sunlight, so Im not sure when exactly the sun will put the plants into flowering, but thats when you will know.

3. #3 richard2123, Jun 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Thank you very much