Nutrients and is it reggie or dro?

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by Peadmont, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Has anyone tried dyna grow, bloom, and silicon? I have been using it along with green thrive alive. Another question.... if my plant has a couple of one leaf fan leaves does that mean its probably reggie?:smoking:

2. 1 leaf? wtf. anything u grow indoors isnt going to be "reggie" if u know what ur doing... what i would concider "reggie" would be like shitty mexican brick mids. i dont get how it has 1 leaf i think that just means u suck at life lol.

3. maybe I do suck at life. very true about the indoor and reggie. They look great but when they first started out they had some one leaf fan leaves on it. They look amazing still by the way to. I have never seen it before either. Some of them also have three leafs.

4. #4 clflatt, Feb 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2013
    Mutant, lol ya had a leaf with 17 blades once. And just because its grown in doors doesn't really make it better than reggie. Shit genes are still shit genes. This is why most serious growers dont grow bag seed. Not saying you cant bring out some goodness out of some bag seed. Had some crappy bud found a few seeds so I said wtf and well some of the best tasting stuff. But around here reggie is commercial bs, and dro is just that, HYDRO GROWEN.