Nutrient switch? Not sure when to make the move

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by G0DuvWar, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Hello,

I have a few plants on my balcony, growing for my personal enjoyment, and was wondering when I should switch the grow nutes for bloom . I have had them going (from clones), for 5 full weeks and they are looking pretty good. I have grown a few times indoors and having things by a calendar makes it a bit easier to know when to make that switch.

I was going to give it another 2 weeks but thought I'd get an opinion. Im worried about getting them done at end of Oct due to potential for frost.

Thanks.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Outdoors, just let nature take it's course mang..it's more the light schedule than the nutes dude..Of course feed em according to plant stage...
    Oh btw, the girls look sexyyy!..

3. Thanks Cheecha! much appreciated.
    That's kinda my question. How can I tell when they have switched phases? Im used to the light schedule in the closet dictating the nutes. Now im not sure when to switch cause Im not sure what im looking for on the plant to know IT has switched to bloom. (this is probably a really dumb question...lol)

Thanks again.

4. Indoors they switch stage how?..flip to 12/12 correct?..Outdoors nature will produce preflowers same as when you flipped them..Just let em take natures course man..
    And no dumb question AFAIC..

5. By looking at the pics, how far along do you think they are?

6. You're missing the point man..Your OP states you've had em for 5wks..Outdoors ya cant control the light schedule...Just keep doing what ur doing..they will bloom when they're ready to bloom outdoors savvy!..

7. Alright, so please correct me if im wrong:

Continue to feed as per the schedule no matter what the plants are doing and just let them do their thing?

Sorry man... I hate not being able to control the process... lol

8. This prob belongs in the Outdoor forum..And if you " hate not being able to control the process" maybe you should've stuck to indoor growing, follow me?..I mean unless you can dial in the outdoor environment, you have no control..

9. You're welcome!..:cool: