Nutrient Question..

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Its A Skunk, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Hey, I have a quick question... So for ordering nutrients online from the United States to Canada is it okay to send them to my house? Is this what you guys do? Nothing illegal about it just wondering what protocol you guys use. No hydro store around me not even one in my town so online is my only option? Sketchy?

2. Personally I would say for a small non commercial grow sending nutes to your house wouldn't be too much of a problem of course as long as it is not illegal in your country state. I couldn't comment on this as I am not familiar with US law etc.

If you are real worried about this then do you have someone who can be trusted to take delivery. If you choose this route it is advisable to read about the all famous no tell rule as this in itself could end with trouble along the line. Use of common sense is very important to answering your question in my opinion

3. Man you are being paranoid. You are simply buying some nutrients for plants. If I thought about it I would never grow tomatoes.