Nutrient problem. possibly nitrogen?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by seagull, Sep 12, 2009.

1. Hi everyone unfortunately this is my first post here. I have a plant thats about eight weeks into veg and now my leaf edges are starting to yellow and my newly forming leaving are growing deformed. The bottom half of the plant still looks great and has no coloration issues what so ever. I have been feeding with schultz tomatoe food at half strength once every two weeks . The plant was on a 18/6 schedule for the first month of veg then 24 on the second month. My soil is an organic mix im not sure what brand at the moment and ive been watering the plants with tapwater leftout for about a week at a time. I dont know the ph level the kit i bought disappered. I was just looking for some input on to what this might be. This is my first grow and up until this point the plant was growing wonderfully.

SNC00312.jpg

SNC00319.jpg

SNC00320.jpg

2. No,i think its Ca-Mag Def,,Mj uses alot of it. Make sure ur PH is correct before trying to fix problem. Good luck:smoke:

3. Top dress with dolomite lime...water it in and wait...it should improve in about a week.