Nutrient lock out. Flush help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Ninja haze, Jul 13, 2020.

1. So I'm going to take a guess and think that my plant has a nutrient lockout issue so I'm going to go ahead and flush my plants, but I just watered it yesterday is it okay to go ahead and do a flush now or should I wait for it to dry up a. And should I do it before I turn my lights off or do it after I turn them on?

2. Coco , soil?

3. Ffof soil

4. If in soil do a slurry test. Take a large shot glass of soil. Dig down a little. Than put that into a Tupperware small container. Than put the equal amount of distilled water. Stir for 1 minute and than stick ur ph meter than ur ppm meter. This will show u what's going on! So if ppms are over 400 u just need water and microbes if u use them. Under 400 ppm feed

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. Thats when I know to flush. Ph slurry will tell us everything. That's what causes lockout

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Wow that is a great idea, never thought of that

7. If u keep the soil between 6.3 and 6.8 than ur plants will eat. U want to find 200-500 ppms each time u slurry before water/feed

8. The closest u can get to doing that, the strength and dankness will come

9. Got it! Thanks for that, i learned something today...love it

10. So i tried the trick u mentioned, i only have a ph tester, i tested the the soil and it read about 6.2 to 6.3..
    I added alil dose of nutrients 2days ago. How long does it take for the plant to revive. And i noticed the new growth under my big fan leaves near the top of my plant is growing weak amd alittle twisting, not much twisting, just coking out weak and not strong looking at all.