Nutrient HELP!!! ***General Organics ***

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by CashRules, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Going with a brand of nutrients I haven't tried before, or at least a new line of them but just had a few questions first.. When the feeding chart says 5ml it means mixed in with __________ with what a liter of water? A gallon of water? And another thing it's called General Organics..

I bought the bio thrive bloom & the bio thrive grow. It says I can start the grow at week one my seedlings popped 3 days ao is it safe to start watering them with nutes ?

Also I was told I don't need to ph at all with this nutrient line by the people at my shop and was wondering if this was true ?

Last but not least I wanted to know if anyone else uses this line and what other products they have I was looking to defiantly get bio-root and Camg+ (calmag) but there are 4 more products in this line and what wondering if the biobud, biomarine, bioweed, & diamond black.. I was wondering what you guys use/suggest/have experience with... Thanks in advance !

2. it should specify on the directions on weather it's per liter or gallon. if it says to feed at one week they're full of crap! the cotyledons feed the seedlings for the first couple weeks. i usually start feeding at day 11 or so. or when i get 3 alternating internodes, or whichever comes first. nute companies want you to use up your nutes as soon as possible so you can go buy more. your grow shop folks couldn't answer your questions? wow, you may want to find a store that has employees that have a bit more knowledge. some organic ferts have the ability to buffer and you end up with the correct ph, which in soil is 6.5.