Nutrient burn? Should I flush?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by flickyourbic, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Hey guys,

I have 3 plants that are showing some issues I'm having trouble getting under control. The other 5 look fantastic! Just these three that have some yellowing/browning on the tips. Each one looks similar but slightly different as well.

Is this a case of nutrient burn? I've been feeding the same to all 8 plants so I dunno why just these are showing signs. I'm wondering should I flush these 3 plants next time I water and maybe not feed any nutrients for a while? Or I was thinking about just doing ph'd water and calmag next time.

I never feed above 800ppm or so. Fox farm happy frog and fox farm trio nutes. I've been trying to keep up on nitrogen intake since I have fan leaves yellowing and falling off already and am only about F46. I ph around 6.3 - 6.5 when I feed.

Attached Files:

2. I'm a little worried about the first one cause it's starting to turn brown/orange on the sugar leaves. :/

3. Wow, do I need to post this somewhere else or something?

Guarantee if I posted in the wrong sub I would have gotten replies instantly but I try to follow the rules and post appropriately and nothing.

The cultivation section of this place really needs to be cleaned up.