Nutrient advanced info

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Lightningluke, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Questions for the pros out there. What is the NPK you use for bloom and veg in ur nutes. Below is what I bought and I wanted to know if I Mann the right track or if these are way off. The aka for any input.

If you haven't grown a few batches don't bother responding. I don't need any wannabe responses. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Looks like you got what you need - a 3 part nute system and some medium to plant in. I would have gone with coco myself rather than soil. Make sure you get yourself some sort of flushing agent like florakleen to release the salts that will build up every couple weeks and a PH/TDS pen to check the water you feed the plants with!

~GHG~

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thanks GHG. Would you recommend 100% coco or do you make a mixture?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. I've added some heaping helpings of EWC to the coco and some perlite maybe 10%. I've tried more perlite and the containers dried out way too fast for my taste. Pure coco is great!... If you use it instead of your soil, make sure you get one that is pre rinsed or rinse it yourself if you are unsure. I use cocoteck -->
    (Hydroponics CocoTek Coir Bale, 5 kg | Horizen Hydroponics)

It flushes out really easy and it provides a small amount of nutrients to your plants, but by and large it's an inert media meant to be used with those nutes. Not to say they don't work well with soil, but soils do better when they are amended, mixed, baked and used with regular ole water.

~GHG~

• Like Like x 1