nutmeg

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by kill3r843, Nov 20, 2008.

1. well iv tried it twice and rightnow is one of them and all i have to say is iv had great expriences with it i kno a lot of you havent but i have so fuck it :hello:

2. #2 Got Vape?, Nov 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2008
    wtf snort it?

edit: wow nvm thats fucked up, it can kill u lol, well i guess most drugs can

3. loll snort it wtf and yes it is very easy to OD on nutmeg but i take pretty small doses and know what my body can take pretty much and i dont over do it

4. how many grams is a good dose?

5. Could you please explain more, other than just you are enjoying it?

More detail would be great, seeing as I've tried it and nothing happened, and I ground up a few of the nuts and ate them. More info would be great

6. about 1 grams per 10 ponds bodyweight is a good dose

7. You have to grind up fresh nutmeg and then eat that freshly ground powder. I don't know the correct dose but i know it does bad things to your liver at active doses and is not worth it.

.....and you don't snort it.

8. Haha damn.. I'd never do nutmeg. Seems like such a junk trip.

9. Heard it has nasty side affects like diarrhea and nausea... Not worth it to save a little money on weed

10. i just like exprimenting with different things

11. i did it like 5-6 times in a 2 week time span. everything would look trippy and blurry, like a dream. then id wake up like 36 hours later still feeling kind of high and sleepy.

12. I'm just going to say that I agree with everyone else here. Sure you might like experimenting with other drugs, but this shit isn't even worth trying,

13. your not experimenting with a drug, your eating a spice bro does that not sound like a dumb idea?

wouldnt you feel like a fucking idiot callin up one of your boys and asking if they wanna eat some nutmeg with you? come on man your not in middle school anymore.

14. I have an October 2006 issue of HEads that has an article on nutmeg. Has some info about this old writer dude from the 1800s who wrote about and described the trip as being a 48 hour nightmare.

Nutmeg is very psychoactive at high ass levels. Just wouldn't want to down spoonful after spoonful of that shit though.