Nutes

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Bwomp, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Can I go ahead and mix my nutes for soil and store them in a container with an air stone for a few days? Water, Fox Farm big bloom, tiger bloom and molasses.

2. I wouldn't suggest leaving anything organic, already mixed, for more than 2 days, max. What is the reasoning for this? Just to save some leftover, prepare in advance, or re-oxygenate the water? If its just to re-oxygenate the water, you definitely don't need to go that long.

3. Sorry. I'm going out of town for the weekend and Saturday is a feeding day. My best friend is coming over to keep everything alive for me, fish , cats, plants. I was just seeing if I made it Thursday night if it could sit for a couple days until he feeds them.

4. Don't be sorry man, if I sounded like a douche, my bad...:D
    and I guess it depends on how long a few days is, and whether or not he will be pHing before feeding, because in just one day the pH will swing.

5. Lmao !! You were in no way were a douche.
    I was more or less apologizing because I didn't put all the info down. Lol

6. I'll have to teach him to pH. I'll be making it Thursday night for a Saturday feeding. I had no idea about the pH swinging in a day. If its not a good idea I could probably show him what to do. I'm so picky on how I do things though. Lol!

7. Make a step my step video tutorial... and stress the importance of attention to detail! I remember I once asked my wife to pH a solution and she insisted she added 2 drops though the meter said otherwise:rolleyes:

8. [quote name='"Buddz 83"']Make a step my step video tutorial... and stress the importance of attention to detail! I remember I once asked my wife to pH a solution and she insisted she added 2 drops though the meter said otherwise:rolleyes:[/quote]

Yes!! Attention to detail!! My wife refuses to touch anything dealing with the grow. She doesn't want to even risk screwing something up with the amount of time and $$ I have in this venture. I've tried to teach her but she's really only interested in the finished product.

Thank you very much for the info! Very much appreciated!!

He's coming over Wednesday night and I'll just show him. Then I'll prolly have him call me on Saturday just to make sure.

9. sounds like a plan man.. glad I could help... and yeah, that was the first and only time my wife participated...whoops;)