Nutes?

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by d1sp0sab1e, Jun 17, 2012.

1. What would happen if I added sugar to my water? How about calcium tablets grinded?

2. calcium infused beer ? ;)

is this hydro or soil?

you need to learn about chelation

3. #3 jbarth22, Jun 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2012
    Ummm....dont do that!

A MUCH better question would be; What would happen if you did some research and spent some time learning how and what to use?

My guess would be that you would no longer waste ANYONE's time on a public forum asking questions like "Can I add sugar?" "Why is the sky blue?"

This is the advanced section of the forum also, just a FYI. Not exactly the right or best place for your post to be in, dont ya think?

There is a slew of information from the very basics all the way up to advanced methods found on this forum and MANY others like it on the net. Dig in!

The "search" button is your best friend.........give it a try!

4. #4 Rbskttlz, Jun 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2012
    Can I ask why you want to add them?

5. [quote name='"Rbskttlz"']Can I ask why you want to add them?[/quote]

No reason. Just wondering what it would change.

6. [quote name='"d1sp0sab1e"']

No reason. Just wondering what it would change.[/quote]

Sugars such as agave nectar and molasses can be uses to feed the microorganisms found in organic soil mixes.

Tblspn per gal, slightly bubbled, of course am AACT is better.

Organic honey and agave can be used to clone as well, adding a small amount of kelp meal and protekt will make an amazing rooting compound for under $10

7. More trickle down stupidity from the molasses issue. I saw someone advise another person to use flat soda the other day. :laughing:

8. lols ..

A. you want Blackstrap unsulphered molasses..

B. not for use in Hydro.

I was sent a bottle of GHs new sweetener line..l used it once, and then forgot about it , so it started to ferment.. luckily I noticed before I had grape flavored hydro beer explode across my nute closet.

"hmm why is that bottle looking like it's getting fat?"

9. [quote name='"FunTimeGrowHap"']More trickle down stupidity from the molasses issue. I saw someone advise another person to use flat soda the other day. :laughing:[/quote]

Sugar = dank dumb ;)

10. The dude said it was old school!

11. no wrong ..

sugars do not = dank

small amount of sugars with the right combination of microorganisms = more nutrient for your plant to use.

ALSO, too many sugars are bad and most cannabis growers are using WAY TOO many sugars thanks to that fucked up 3 little birds blog. what you want to be using is blackstrap molasses. Which has very little sugars left in it. It does however have a light NPK value, with lots of cal/mag and silica (hint, hint, hint)