Nutes Reccomended?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Smoked All Dat, Mar 6, 2011.

1. #1 Smoked All Dat, Mar 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2011
    What nutes should I use?

Currently I have a CFL grow with 2 babies... (not nuteing them yet). Just sprouted their 3rd set of leaves, the 2nd set being 3 pronged. :hello:. About a month old.. a little less. But I just need to know what nutes are good for veg and flower, and how much I should give them, I've heard that you give them 1/4 of the reccomended dose.

I've heard of some nutes, but I'm not sure how much to give my plants and when to give it to them (flowering or veg?)

My soil is.. well I don't know. Some type of potting soil with a mixture of perlite (I believe?)

Edit: For future growing, what soil is reccomended? I'm looking for a basic soil that marijuana grows well in and won't create problems, and can be fertilized with whatever nutes are reccomended (Lol)

2. Well I know all about inducing the flowering stage and actually my lights are on a 24/0 schedule for fastest growth.. with 2 5000k 26w CFL's (Home Depot had no 6500k!) and 1 2700k 23w CFL to even the spectrum out a little. I understand all of this.. and Im just needing a certain brand name for 2 types of nutes... one for vegg and one for flower.. aswell as a certain type of soil.. preferbly with perlite.

3. yeah i wonted to know what was working best for a/g in veg & flowering, also if any one uses hormons to increase yield. I read some where that one girl uses minstral blood.

4. Personally I don't recommend using soil, but I've heard that Fox Farms makes some of the best soils out there.

As far as nutes there are many companies to choose from. Fox Farms, Advanced Nutrients, House and Garden, and Botanicare are 4 good ones off the top of my head, but I'm sure there are many more.