Nutes and Watering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by dustin7294, Jun 17, 2011.

1. #1 dustin7294, Jun 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2011
    Hey GS!
    I recently transplanted my plant into a larger pot, which has a average size hole in the bottom of the bucket, I am going to go buy some high nitrogen fert today, and was curious how i would apply this to a 1 and a half week old plant? Aswell as what water i could buy at the store that has a proper ph of 7. Thanks!
    Also do i spray the nutrients or add with when i water?

2. I would drill more holes in the bucket, and I wouldnt give such a young plant any nutes. Does your soil have nutes. I would also get your waters ph down to 6.3, for another few weeks stick with water..then add 1ml of nutes to 1 lt of water..... Thats what I would do! keep it simple...

3. I believe any water that has been treated by reverse osmosis (RO) is good to use. I would really invest in some sort of PH test though.

Speaking just from my experience Ive had very good success by testing my waters PH then feeding my plants. I mix the nutes into the water and start feeding at about 1/3 of the recomended dose. Then slowly increase after each feeding. And I let my small plants grow in nutral potting mix( no nutes) for the first 2-3 weeks before feeding. Good luck and have fun ;)

4. Thanks, just bought a timer today, that can hold 2 lamps, I have 2 42 w cfl's on at the moment, 20/4. and i bought nutes that came in small balls.

5. failllll...City starts with a C! not s:rolleyes::laughing: