Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nutella

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by StonerGuyNate, Apr 15, 2013.

1. I posted about CannaCaps and said screw it this is easier.

2 grams AVB
    About a tablespoon of Nutella
    About a teaspoon of coconut oil

Melt coconut oil and mix with Nutella. Then cook the AVB and Nutella with your preferred method (double boiler, crock pot, oven, whatever) for 30 min to 40 min. I do 35 :p Gonna try this tonight think it'll work well? I'll probably smear it on some graham crackers because why not :smoking:

2. I would like to know how it works out!

I cannot stop thinking about how awesome that would taste. You should try it on buttered toast. . .mmmm.

3. I hope the coconut oil helps it absorb as well haha. I feel like this will work spectacularly but again tweaking of products is always required. Let's see how it goes!!

4. Oh yeah you'll be perfect. I wrote this one down so don't get so high you forget to come back and let us know how it worked out!

5. Neeeed Feeeeedback...

Feeeed Meeee...

(yes, that's the sound of a Nutella zombie in search of hazelnut-laced goodness)

How did it work out OP? Recipe sounds awesome.

6. Gonna finish it tonight. I'm livin with the rents and they aren't approving of marijuana usage. Should be done by about 11 PM and I'll post up a journal. Stay subbed I'll have pics!!

7. nutella on your booty

8. Sounds like fun stoned sex

9. Ok guys NEW RECIPE!!!

1 T of Nutella (roughly. I'm a stoner cook I don't do exacts)

2 tsp Coconut Oil

Melt coconut oil and Nutella until smooth and creamy.

2 g AVB

Dump you AVB into mixture. Heat to 160. Keep heated at 160 degrees FAHRENHEIT for 40-60 minutes. I used a Mason Jar and a candle

Ok now it should be nice and soupy. Let cool til it's the consistency of chocolate frosting (creamy, firm, but not fresh Nutella firm) scoop out Weedtella and spread it on toast or a graham cracker as pictured. I ate 1/4 of one cracker about 20 minutes ago. Will tell you all how it's going!!

Attached Files:

10. 10:10 - first 1/4 graham cracker eaten. Should contain .25 grams of ABV infused. 2 grams over 2 crackers should equal 1 gram each cracker.

10:30 - Sedated, at peace with everyone. Definite slight stone but nothing strong. Expecting it in the next 20 minutes. If not I'll double the dosage tmm.

10:50 - Fairly stoned. Definite "I just took 2 hits off a bong" feeling. I enjoy this.

11:20 - Completely gone. Definite great success and will see how long dose lasts.

11:23 - giggling for no reason. I love this edibles rock

5:50 am - Woke up feeling stoned still. Definite awesome recipe pleased with the effects!!

All in all great edible. If following my recipe just remember 1/4 of a graham cracker!!

11. wait so did you only eat 1/4th of a cracker?

12. Sounds delicious! I'm glad it worked out. And yes, how much did you eat?

13. Only 1/4 of a graham cracker sandwich.