Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NUTELLA FIRECRACKERS....should these work???????

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by free the herb, Aug 21, 2009.

1. ok so i put a spoon full of nutella in a bowl, then i put a little less than a tablespoon of vegetable oil in with it and stirred it in with 1.4 grams of some finely grinded outdoor cron..

i then spread that on 4 full graham crackers broken in half to make 4 square firecrackers then wrapped them up in tin foil...2 i double wrapped and 2 just single

i put it in the oven on like 315 farenheit for 20 minutes and 275 for the last 5 minutes.

when they were done i put them in the freezer for like 30 minutes while i took bings of the same weed and played ufc 2009 undisputed:smoking::devious:

then i unwrapped them and put them in ziploc baggies

did i do this right because im goin to ecu tomorow for my sisters move in day and cant smoke while im with my parents...please help if you know they will work FORSURE and if i made any mistakes

2. Let us know either way, that would be tasty. good luck

3. Nah 315 is really low IMO

U should cook them on 350 at least for 12 more minutes.

4. THEY WORKED....they didnt taste bad at all like everyone said they would...i ate 1 and a half of them about 30 minutes before we left and was STONED the entire 3 hour ride there and then some:) this is a great recipe if you plan on using it the only change i would make is just cook on 325 a steady 30 minutes.....the best part about these is ABSOLUTELY ZERO SMELLL during the cooking process....so i highly recommend making these if your planning on getting STONED for a long time in a public place or were you just dont have the time to smoke....I HOPE SOME OF YOU TRY MAKING THESE AND REPORTING BACK TO TELL ME YOUR RESULTS....thanks