Nute schedule for auto in hydrorocks

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by jacKc87, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Would like to say a good smoke to you all before I begin :)

I have grown a few time before so not exactly a nube but far from experienced.
    If anyone could give any pointers or advice then thanks in advance

My setup : 4 pot wilma drip system
    Using hydro rocks mixed with mini rockwool cubes
    Feed and nutes are sensi range a + b grow and bloom. Big bud and voodoo juice. Cal/mag

I have a few different leds and cfl for light source

Seeds OG Kush AF

My questions and topic needing help is what nutes do I use when do I use them and at what strength
    I have never grown autos before and not wanting to ruin this amazing bud potential as I adore the og kush as a smoke

Any help appreciated I will be a tarting a diary soon as the babies are germing as we speak

Thanks and good smoke to you all!!!

Sent from my SM-N915FY using Tapatalk

2. ALSO has anyone had experience with this strain would love to hear any good /bad points

3. #5 GoldGrower, Dec 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2015
    Use your sensi grow A&B for the first 5 weeks and your sensi bloom A&B for the rest of the time. I don't use boosters myself, but they should have directions on the bottles. They screw with your nutrient strength figures so I prefer to not use any.
    If you need to add Ca & Mg then add that to your water to an EC of 0.2 milliSiemens (100ppm) first, and then use this method to balance your nutrients click link. http://forum.grasscity.com/hydroponic-growing/1198...

4. Thanks for the reply so basically feed as I would any other plant but switch at 5 weeks. I've read alot of people saying not to give grow but bloom when the start to show sex. But think personally they would need grow more as there life span is so short