Nute question Crystal burst

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by pacmans.toking, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Just got a bottle of humbolts Crystal burst 0-15-15 wondering if anyone has used it and when you started using I have about 3 weeks left till harvest should I start it for the last two weeks will it be a good last boost from my usual lower feed of 1-8-10

2. well, you need to start flushing 2 weeks before harvest so that's something to consider.

3. Yes I have plants at all different stages though some are just being brought into my flowering room tgough I was just wonder if anyones used it and when the best time to incorporate it would be

4. I use snowstorm, but I only use is in the first few weeks of flowering.  I have a couple others I use after that, but snowstorm being so strong (and controversial), I keep it light and early.

5. [quote name="dawill1967" post="19112267" timestamp="1386337122"]I use snowstorm, but I only use is in the first few weeks of flowering. I have a couple others I use after that, but snowstorm being so strong (and controversial), I keep it light and early.[/quote]Ya I have my own little feeding regement I made up but I worked in the crystal burst now im using it at half strength and everything looks ok thanks for the reply